𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

Alexsandra pov

Waking up, feeling empty, faking a smile ,getting yelled at and going to bed crying

That's what it has been for the past few months .I don't know how many months have passed, the pain ,the emptiness never left ....they think am fine ,that am happy ,but they don't know how I cried my self to sleep. They did notice the way I've changed. And that's says alot .

" were almost at the bus stop " Said taliya . I took of mu earphones.taliya and I have been best friends since 7 grade.who would have thought that the girl who was shy ,would have an amazing friend.
She and my other friends are like the sisters I never had .

I look up to see that I've already reached home .
Act happy I told my self .I took i a deep breath and opened the door ." Mom " am home .no replise she doesn't care I knew it am just so sort of usage for her .for everyone.

" your home ....."

" yeah " I replied ." Am going to shower" I said and she noted from the kitchen." When your done ...do the laundry " I nod .

After taking a well deserved shower I wore a pair of hoodie and leggings. Let's see now........water .......solution .....softener...and start .
I went down in the living room and I heard my dada calling me from up stairs ." Coming" why does the house have to be so big " tell your mother that we are eating out today ." Sure".I told my mother what my father said and went back into the living room.

I wonder why do they call it telling room and why not the TV room .maybe cause we don't die of boardness .
I turned on the TV and put on the avatar....I loved watching this when I was little .I put pause was going to the kitchen to get something to eat. I stopped when I heard my parents talking

" they want to see her "
" yes but she doesn't know them the last time she was 3 "
" what if they take her away"

OK am confuse cause who are they and why would they take me away from my parents." Mom dad what are you guys talking about "

Panic could be seen on their faces " oh it's nothing ........look foods "

" come Alexsandra can't let your food get cold now can we "
Am going to find out what there hiding

During dinner they were quite......yep something is definitely up.

After dinner I went to bed I changed into some pj's and got in bed
What are they hiding from me ,
Who are these people they were talking about,
They diont love u
They don't trust you
You mean noting to them
No one will ever love you
Ur useless