𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳

I open my eyes to meet my dark room my head is pounding.

I got up from the floor .I stood up and stop when I felt pain shoot up my body.

Taking a few breaths I manage to get up ,I limp towards my table and took my phone and limp towards the door.took a while but I manage to open it.

The hallway was dark ,I looked at the time to see its already past midnight.

How long was i out.

I made my way down stairs to get some pain killlers I walked Into the kitchen to see the lights on.

I peek to see Nathaniel sitting at the table with charcoal, pencils all around him and a mug of double mocha coffee.

My favorite

I got out of my hiding place and walked I  he didn't hear me since I was not wearing any shoes.

" what are you doing g up at this hour " I asked him. His hands went to his pockets but pull away when he realised that's its me.

" non of your business"  he said rudely.

I rolled my eyes and went to the cabin trying to reach it. After a while I give up and took a spiny  high chair.

I heard footsteps coming in our direction

" the fuck you are doing "alexsandro said confused as he walked In the room.

" non of your business" I replied

I got on it and got the medication.i sight I  victory,but due to having one brain cell ,I forgot that I am on a spiny chair and that I could fall and die.

Who would care

The chair spined and I lost my balance ,I closed Mt eyes ready to hit the floor.but I never did.

I opened my eyes to see alexsandro holding me ,when he realised what he did he let go of me.

" careful we don't want mom  and dad getting more mad at you for almost dying" he said as he went back up stairs.

I took my meds and walked to the table to what was Nathaniel doing.

He was drawing I like drawing too but am not that proficient ,but his drawing looked real.

A couple and seven sons were standing infront of a what looked like a hospital and the women was carrying a  baby in the hand.

" our life should have been like this ........just our parents and us .......you shouldn't even been born"he said in an angry voice.

" it would have been best wouldn't it"i said and replied with a short yeah.

With that I went to my room  I changed into some more comfortable clothes and tried getting  some sleep. Keyword try.

☾︎Insert song ☽︎

I went in my bed and lay there staring at the ceiling

" careful we don't want mom  and dad getting more mad at you for almost dying"

Will they really care ,what if I really died would he care.would anyone care.

" our life should have been like this ........just our parents and us .......you shouldn't even been born"

Maybe its true ,maybe they never loved me,maybe it was all an act,

Stop pretending lessa,you are not like this so stop pretending as if you are broken and hurt .so what if you draw a painful drawing, that doesn't mean you should go around and show it off