𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗 2

I worked up to the sound of my phone ringing ,I picked up without looking at the caller ID

" what " I sneerd angrily

"Young lady this is not how you talk to your favorite person ,anyways you havea race tonight,,,your free"

" hey Henry, I was sleeping and yeah sure I am ,what time " I replied with less anger.

"Eleven sharp oh I forgot try not to kill anyone . "

" no promise,OK will be there ,bye "

I got up and look for something to wear .I the end I chose some black rip jeans with a white crop top and a jean jacket .

I took one of my throwing knife and tuck them in my jeans.made my school bag and went down stairs .

" morning "

" hey" I replied."..bye Mom am going to be late "

" wait what about breakfast " yelled mom

I took an apple and and left.i make my way to the bus stop ,I look around to see a few people as always .

" hey bitch"

" what do you want demon " I said annoyingly to the 17 years old child in front of me .

" oh come on lessa don't Be emotionless and how many times do I to tell you it's Damon not demon "

" whatever " I rolled my eyes

" keep doing that and they will get stuck. "

" shut up"

" your going racing tonight "

"Yeah" I replied

25 mins later

Where the fuck is that bus .I swear if he doesn't come any second am going to kill him ......literally.

After ages the bus finally came,I glared at the bus driver he should consider himself lucky I don't want to get blood on my hands today .itooka seet next to the window and put on my earpods and hit suffle the world we use to know bu qlan walker started playing .

I loved listening to Alan's songs ever since I was 12 .he's song made feel, at home and some of the songs help me to Corp with my life.

I felt someone's gaze on me and I look up to see taliya .I stared blankly at her .then I saw the thing I hate the most in her eyes pity I hate that , i turned my gaze back to the window and panic room by Au/ra .

The bus stopped and I took of my earpods and waited for Liya.

" Heyyyy did you hear "

" what " I ask

" that some rich people will be investigating our school"

" the fuck " I said and she glared at me. Some times I feel like as if she my my mom.

" yeah ,but that's all l heard "

" did you guys heard that rich people will be investing our school " said Jasmine pausing her pubg when we entered the class ,

" yeah ,that what I was telling lexsa "

" good morning people " Said ava

" look who decided to show up early " Said taliya

" hey I was wondering .....we should go out tonight. " said ava

" yeah am in "

" Me too"

"Lexsa what about you ,in ? "

" u mm,....what time ?" I asked

" let's say 4 to 10 or something "

Shit the race "ummm...sorry ,my parents said something about old friends coming over "

" but why do youhave to be there "ask ava

" someting about being respectful........"

You see the thing is that they don't know what I do ,if they did they would probably hate me.the the bell rang

" take your seats ..then I willdothe register " said the class teacher .

Now we are in French class and I funking hate that Dumbass teacher all she does is insults me .

"Alaxsandra did moi la response pour la question 2(a)." She said looking atme with a sticky smirk on her face .

" raconte nous une histoire " I said and she looked at me in anger while I stared at her blankly." You kids think you own the world ,but reality your all just some nobody that can't take care of themselves" .

I can take care of myself .

" thinking that you are so great, that you can stand up to us ...to me "

Bitch please I can kill you right here and now but like the good person i am decided to let you live .

" you are a disgrace ....a misfortune.....a-

" how much more are you going to insult these teenagers "