𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

Alexsandra s pov

When i entered the school...the bell rang and I made my way to English class.

I  took my seet at the back of the class. Liya turn to talk to me

" I thought that you wouldn't come" she wispperd to me

" someone came dropping me off" is said with no hint of emotion in my voice.

" OK class since the holidays a re approaching you  are going to  have an assignment write about a novel that you would choose and describe your feelings, emotion,thoughts and so on ,grab the person behind you and start discussing"she said as she list off everything on the board.

Liya turned around to face me.

" so what novel are we choosing........I don't have anything In mind "she said

" enola Holmes the case of the missing marquess "simply said.

" yeah we can go on that"she agreed

The bell rang and we made our way to french again that which of a teacher.

We in the middle of listen to what she was saying when the bell rang.

The girls and I didn't waste anytime.and rush out of their.

" I thought you didn't come since Liya said that she didn't see you on the bus "Jasmine question

" yeah some one drop me off"

" ohhh who  is that someone"ava said jokingly

" no one important"i said angrily remembering what they did this morning.

Liya shook her head judging by my tone of voice " come on let's go to the lunch room"ava said trying to cheer us up .

" am so happy that the holiday are near cause if nort I would have gone crazy" Jasmine exclaimed,

School went by fast.

" am home "I yelled

" finally " Mom said coming down the stairs  with maids trailing behind her with luggage.

"Are we going somewhere " i asked

" you ,want are we going somewhere" dad said emailing on we.whlie pointing  towards mother and him.

I raise an eyebrow giving 'seriouly' look.

" you mother  and I are going  on a vacation on a remote island and you children are going to stay here " he said pointing at my brothers  and me.

" Alesandrabe good while we're gone .....respect your brothers" "— and no boys OK your brothers will make sure of that."mother added.

" OK ,and there was no boys in my room last night...I don't even have guy friends "said to them

Well the last part might be a lie.

"ALESANDRA RUSSO DONT YOU DARE TALK BACK AT YOUR MOTHER AND STOP LYING , FIRST THAT BOY AND NOW ANOTHER BOY WHAT ARE A —"he stoped himself from saying and went I  the kitchen

He didn't have to tho ,cause I already knew  what he was going to say 'slut '.

I thought while looking at them emotionlessly.

" —and were going for a year so you won'tbe able to reach us ".

A WHOLE YEAR .the fuck ,and strum with them for a whole year.

I look up to see Lucien smirking as well  the rest of them .

Then it clicked that's what they wanted , to ,are mo  and dad yell at me.