𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Alexsanras pov

I looked at lorenzo who I standing in my room.i raised an eyebrow at him.

He looked atme with some sort of mischief in his eyes.

I heardthe door click behind me,i turned around to see sandro closing the door.

" you are going pay now " he said as he stalks closer to me.the fuck is going on.

He pushed me to the ground andstarted punching and kicking me.

I screamed, yell but no one would hear me .since our mansions is far away from the others.and my brothers won't bother coming since they literally sent their brother here.

Black dots stated to fill my vision ,the last thing I remember before being engulf by darkness is my white Teddy.

Let's just hope that he nor the rest of the brothers touch it.

With that I fall I to complete darkness

Lorenzo 's pov

I went in  her room as soon as I finished eating , I don't think she notice due to her mouth being g in fire literally.

The boys and I think that we should ,make  her pay , make  her feel the pain.

I walked  into her room,everything looks  normal , she was gong somethings earlier or maybe its just my imagination.i looked around her room for something interesting. She likes to draw jugging by the canvas on her shelf next to a blue looking cardboard  castle with pink cones.a Teddy bear.

The white Teddy bear that we all got her when she was younger.

I can't belive she will keep that.

I was about to grab it but I heard footsteps coming towards the room ,the door opened and she walked in,

She raised an eyebrow at me as if asking what what j doing here.

Sandro stood behind her and closed the door.then I stalked toward her and push her to the ground.

She literally fell.then I started punching and kicking, while I was doing so I felt something in my chest as if something burning.

Stop

No she's the reason why this happened

Stop before you kill her and your parents will be made at you.

Then I stoped .I looked at her to see that she was unconscious. fuck.

Lucien came in, I thought that he is going to yell at me for knocking her out but no.

" that bitch deserve it".he said and I noded still that feeling didn't leave.

I turn to the Teddy bear but someting told me that I shouldn't touch it.

So I just went out of her room and closed the door behind me

𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara