𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Alexsandra 's pov

Darkness that was all i can see, like an endless dark place.

At a far distance i could see a figure as i approached her I realised that its a little girl ,and as I got closer I realised that little girl was me well younger me .there was a couple of boys hovering around her .

"matty look ,isn't it amazing "the little girl shouted while looking at the boy next to her.

"yours look ewww" she said making a disscusting face while looking at the other boy.

"no it does not " he argued

"I think non of you can do better that this " he laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________

her sourrounding changes and now the same little was playing in what look like their. her twin and her made a giantic castle out of wooden cubes of all size.

"what do we tell mom and dad" she ask .

"they told us not to" the little boy shook his head no.

she looked at his with tears in her eyes "i.....i don..don't think I can"

the boy looked at his twin with fwon eyes brow cause unlike him she was innocent and gets afaid easily.

"i know maybe if we contiue to play then maybe you will forget about it" he came thinking that it will help her to forget .

a while after their parent came in followed by all of the boys .

her mom picked her up and asked " what happened while we were gone"

they both shook their heads no while alexsandra looked away.

"tell me " she said looking down at her daughter ,alexsndra felt a pang in her heart like some was stuck in her thoat.

she look behind her mother ,at her brothers preciesly at her oldest brother.he looked back at her shaking his head no.

but she was only an innocent little girl ,

"am sorry "she said looking at him.

and she told her parents everything

________________________________________________________________________________

Sebastien's pov

2 days thats how long she was out for,2 days of fear and panic,

the monitor showed the line moving upwards and downward in a zigzag line.

2 days Sandro didn't leave the hospital,

but that not hat conserns me ,no far from that,

I called Lucien a few minutes ago ,he said that they will be here in a few,

even though I haven't told them yet but from the tone of my voice ,he already knew thta it was something important.

i stared at her sleeping form ,lifeless ,that is what she looks like ,if it wasn't for the beeping sound of the monitor ,yo wound have thought that she was dead.

her usual cold face is now ,a peaceful and clam