𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Sandro's pov

Who thought the it will come down to this .

The path were getting very dangerous ,the path was getting very slippery.

water fall.

And then she slipped her head and her back hit something.

Her blood stained shirt and hair.

Even tho I said that I don't care ,I felt this emense pain.like someone just took a piece from me.

How -

I felt something wet hit my arms , and another falling like waterfall.

The thought of her not waking up

When she fell, sebastien was quick to bring her to our hospital .and since he was a doctor it was easier to get her a room.

He went inside a few hours ago after that we didn't hear anything from him.

I let out a sigh

I glanced at the rest each were in there own thoughts.i rest my head against the wall.

An hour past by and it was almost midnight,and I was starting to get sleepy.

But I can't sleep everything I close my eyes the image of her will float back

Lucien suggest that we go home and rest.but I didn't want to leave.i don't know why I was being such a jerk to her.

I regret everything. I looked at the door seb took her in.

From what I know from movies is that normally when they are taking too long in the hospital its never a good news.

I don't know why but losing her feel like my worst nightmare .

" come on sandro we have to go you need rest " adien yelled

" I think-"

" you're coming home and that's final.....if anything happens sebastien will tell us right away....ok " Lucien monotonously explaind.

" no I want to stay her incase something happen...please " I complained.

Lucien thought foe a second but noded nothing less." BUT promise me that you will eat something and sleep "I noded eagerly.

He sigh and just like that they left.

After a few minutes I was hungry so I made my way ho the cafeteria.

" hello what can I get youths lady beem with excitement but does down when she saw my face.

" one of your family members in hospital?"She ask with sympathy.

" my twin sister" I replied horesly.

" oh"

"I will just have a double mocha coffee".

" that will be 25" I noded giving her the money

" thanks "with that tun around and went back to the door.

It was cloudy ,a storm could be heard fro afar, it was cold and it was rainy .i looked around me and I was in a sort of garden

Am over grown garden no flowers ,no trees just half dead grass

A figure of someone could be seen in a distance

It was girl and she had a hospital gown ,

" heyy do-"

it was when she turned around that I saw her face and realised it was alexsandra

"Alexsandra what are we -"

"Just like them you hated me
You let me to die
I thought siblings were supost to help each other"

A tears rolled down her right cheek

"You said were going to be best friends and that you will protect me
Where are we now"

She let out a cold chuckle

"You're alive ,happy while am dead
But it's OK
It's fine
It's better

"Isn't it brother " she looked up at me smiling and then took a few steps back.

"Wait ,careful you're going to fall"

She smiled and said " I've already did" lighting hit the ciff and the part where she was standing crumbling and she fell

I woke up gaspping for air. Sevastien apper from the door.

" seb what's wrong is she OK....." I asked

"She's....uhh sleeping"

" shes not OK is she I asked "he looked down shaking head no.

Tears started to weld up In my eyes again.why.why can't she be OK.

Sebastien sigh " I need to go back.....you'll be OK here bud "
I noded

With an OK he left.

I hung my head down and cried....this is all my fault if I was nicer to her then ,aye this wouldn't have happened, maybe she would've stay by my side and she wouldn't have been hurt.