𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Lucien ' s pov

Shes the reason our family broke apart.the others are suggesting to kill her ofcourse I want to  ,but we can't mom and would be sad ,I don't want to upset them more I already have.

" the fuck you guys are doing up" She said looking confuse 

" that's non of your business...what are you doing up....tell us or were telling mother and she will give you another lecture or worst." I  Said

She glared at us  and said " I had a nightmare " she simply said.

They  all noded ,while I  looked at me suspiciously. Why would she have a nightmare.she didn't watch any horror movies and her eyes are slitly red if you look closely.

" the fuck you want "she snap at me .I was taken abacksince she had the urge to snap at me ,I looked ather dead j the eyes angrily.

I stalked towards her  and put my habd around her neck chock her  " now listen you me little girl if ever talked back at me or my brothers—" i tittened his grip on me "— I won't hesitate to kill you myself " I said deadly clam

" then why don't you "she said smirking at me.is she fucking testing me

" you know you can't" she said tauntingly

I was pissied and looked at her evilly.am going to make her life a living hell.

"Lucien ,let her go before you do something you will regret and mom and dad will sent us back".

I let go " if you ever cross me again I swear you will not like the consequences " i said

" whatever you are not the boss of me  brother "she  said the last word mockingly. With that she walked away.

I remembered her to always be innocent,what the fuck change that ,Why couldn't she be a good liar back then.

It's all her fault and I will make her pay dearly for that.

( message between his  brothers and him)

Me: we're going to torture that sorry excuse of a sister.

                              I know .....I was already planing on it: mateo

Me too: Nathaniel

Same bro: lorenzo

Am In : Sandra

Me: good ,so we all agree to make her life a living nightmare,

Yes: sebastien 
Yes: nathaniel
Yes: Sandro
Yes:enzo
Yes :Antonio
Yes:adien 
Yes:mateo

Me: we start tomorrow

I put my phone down while smirking .alexsandra your going to pay.

I went to my room and try to finish some  Mafia work.

The Mafia

Mom ,dad,and alexsandra don't know about that ,they don't know that we are dangerous.

I dont plan on telling them

ALEXSANDRA's pov

I went back to my room ,trying to get some sleep but I  vain.everytime I would close my eyes the nightmares would resurface my mind.

I can't turn the lights on since my parents or they would see it and come check if something wrong .Well my parents would.

I went on my phone and started reading whattpad. I spend the whole night awake and now am in a bad mood.lets just hope no one mess with me or get on my nerves ,or else am going to kill them literally.

I look at the time ,might as well get up since I have fucking school today .

I went the shower and washed my hair and shaved.after taking a nice hot shower I got dress .

I went down stairs to see everyone sitting at the table laughing ,joking even more  and dad

I look around looking for a place to sit but all were full of either my brothers feet are o  it or they themselves are sitting on it.

No one had notice me yet.i said loud enough for them to hear me over their loud voices.

" morning " I said. They all stop what they we're going and turn their heads to look at me.

The boys look annoyed while my parents just roll theirs eyes.

The fuck is going on here.

"Alexsandra don't you dare pretend that everything is fine ......"my father said

" what are talking about " I said generally confuse.

" like you don't know.......your brotherstold me that you have a boyfriend and that he came here last night "

" the fuck I don't " I said at them " how could they prove that .?..........they don't have any prof ".I said

" we saw a boy In  your room last night " said alexsandro.

"BUT THATS NOT TRUE ......LAST NIGHT I—"

I stop myself from telling them that I and a nightmare cause if I did they would question me and would be watching8 me 24/7.

" you were what "ask Lucien with a look of evil in his eyes .

" Alesandra your brothers will be dropping you off at school ." My dad said avoiding eye contact with me.

I can't belive that he believes them.

" yes " is aid emotionlessly

I got in the car waiting for one of my brothers after a couple of minutes mateo came.

"Why the fuck did you guys lie to them " I ask him

" shut up bitch."

After a few mins we arrive at the school gates .I got out giving two shits about him