𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Alesandra 's pov

I send the entire day  training with damon.i look at the time to see it was almost 6 I need to return home

When I entered home ,I see everything was normal. Mom cooking while some of my brothers were on their phone or playing video games.dad was upstairs.

Now that I think about it ... btothers, twin ,am not alone I have siblings.

I have read alot of Mafia books.hopefully they don't hate me .

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WE WERE WORRIED " shouted Nathaniel.

" yeah...we all know that you don't care so stop faking it" i said annoyed.do they really care

" Alesandra your brothers are worried about you ,and all you do Is yell at them." Mom said angrily

" you should be more grateful that they care for you after all these years, why are you so ungrateful" I glared at her .when I look at my brothers I see him smoking.

" I don't like you I don't like the way you've changed.,you stared glaring at us,back talking—......"  I've already heard enough  so I block her out.

I walked up to my room and slam the door behind me.not thinking about dinner I walked to my bed and doze off.

" Your a mistake ...you know that right .....I am the only boy who can ever love you.....look at you hahaha.....your parents don't really care ,no siblings your all alone.nobody loves or care about you." He said looking down at me ,layout on the floor all been up.

I tried to get up .......but it hurts

You don't deserve to be loved ,no one loved you

The place around me changed and i was home with my mom crying ,my dad yelling at me,

The look on their faces.........their vices keep echoing I  my head each time louder than before.

I woke up with laboured breath, sweating like crzy and tear pouring out of my eye I looked  looking around to be meet my dark room.i clamed down residing myself thathe wasn't here,the he's gone.

I gor up a d went down stairs to get glass of water .when I was on the staircase I heardvoices in the kitchen.

I tiptoed to their to hearmy brothers talking.

" Lucien what do we do " a voice said I thinks it's sebastien

" I don't know what do you suggest " said Lucien

" we can take her with us .....that way we can be sure that she won't be a problem " said sebastien in a matter of fact

" you're crazy that bitch ruin our lives ,what makes you think we are going to let her live with us." That's mateo I think

" hey I was just saying ......what else can we do " said sabastien

" we could kill her ...or send an assassin to do it how about death angle ...she doesn't give a shit about her victims she kills without thinking twice "

They are planing to kill me by using me.

" no were nor killling her no matter how much we all want...." said Lucien.

I think its about time I went to take my water.so I just walk in there causally acting like I just didn't hear about their pain to murder me.

" the fuck you guys are doing up" I said fake confuse

" that's non of your business...what are you doing up....tell us or were telling mother and she will give you another lecture or worst." Said Lucien

I glared at them and said " I had a nightmare "I simply said.

They all noded ,while Lucien  looked at me suspiciously.

" the fuck you want "I snap at him.he looked taken aback but then changed to anger.

He stalked towards me a chock me " now listen yo me little girl if ever talked back at me or my brothers—" he tittened his grip on me "— I won't hesitate to kill you myself "

" then why don't you "I said smirking at him

" you know you can't"

He looked angry I and saw evil in his eyes

"Lucien ,let her go before you do something you will regret and mom and dad will sent us back".

He let go " if you ever cross me again I swear you will not like the consequences " he said

" whatever you are not the boss of me  brother "I said the last word mockingly. With that I walked away.