𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Alexsandro's pov

"What do I have to lose..... I... I have been watching stranger things lately and got scared that ....that mind flayer is coming to kill me"

She had the nerve to lie to me . Did she really think that I belive her .....sure she did look like she was having a nightmare,but not the normals ones.

She was crying the other night and she also fainted. What's wrong with her ?

But she's a fake bitch ,but then again you can't fake something like that...right its impossible.

I think she was having an episode.or ,maybe am wrong I mean she did grow like a princess.

More reasons to hate her .

I entered my room ready to go back to bed

What ever if she s really is going though something, what if she not really fine.

Third person

Sandrk went to his room ready to fall asleep but sleep is impossible when your mind is awake and he can't stop worrying about his sister ,her screams and the horrified look on her face keeps coming in his mind.

Alesandra's pov

I didn't feel like getting out of bed to be honest ,I didn't want to wake up.

That episode I had last night kept playing like a broken record in my head.

I just feel trapped, like theirs an invisible bars around me trading me in my mind.

It's gotten worst ,I know it has

Everyone pretends to care but they don't cause if they did then they would have seen how I've changed and how am hurting ,but I also refuse to tell them but if I did they would judge me ,then hate me

Then you will truly be alone

Nobody ever cared .

Even your twin hates you

Stop please stop

I want to scream, I want to let it all out

I closed my eyes to stop theses sceneries to cloud my mi d mayb-

" ALEXSANDRA GET THE HELL UP " lorenzo yelled banging on my door

" I'm up I'm up "

Uhg I just want this life to be over with.

I we tand take a shower...took more time than needed After I was done I went downstairs

" took you long enough" lorenzo said as I enter the kitchen

" we're going mountain hiking " Lucien informed me

" good for you " its not like you would let me come, I wanted to say but chose to keep my mouth shut.

" - and you're coming with us " he added

" what !"

" you heard me "

" but why " I complained

" Mom and dad told us to go out in nature and that maybe it will be fun and also something about sibling bonding "

"OK so....when are we leaving " i asked unsure of what to say

" I an hour........make that 50 mins " Antonio said checking his phone

After breakfast I went to my room to change again

and took a mini backpack containing a water bottle ,some chips, sunsreen.

I went downstairs to see everyone ready " you took for ever" adien snapped

I rolled my eye and ignored him." I call shotgun" Antonio yelled rushing pass everyone.

We took 2 cars .adien ,sebastien,lorenzo went with mateo while the rest of us me , sandro,Nathaniel, Antonio we t with Lucien.

I am in car car with 3 person who hates me the most ,how great is that and to make matters worst am stuck in the middle of 2 giants even tho sandro is the same aga as me.

The road trip is atleast one hour long,I could've gotten some sleep if wasn't being squash.

Am really tired ,I looked from the corner of my eyes on both sides ,sandro is on his phone ,I don't think he will let me sleep on him.

I looked at Nathaniel and saw that his head was leaning on the door with his eyes closed.

Bingo! His asleep

I tilted my head so that I was leaning on him. Thank goodness he didn't push me off or ,moved

I wonder what my life would have been like if I had my brothers with me and thatthey didn't hate me and all.

Would sandro and I be best friends ,would I be different, would mom and dad be different around me ,would they this strict.

Slowly I drift out of consciousness.

Nathaniel pov

Love is a funny thing you know. 12 years ago dad would smashed us all in one car all the older sibling would carry the younger ones.

Lucien would always carry alexsandra as she always wanted to sleep and according to her he was the best cudle bear.

It's funny how now she's between sandro and I but noe we hate her .she gor everything

Maybe not idot ,what if she faking it

Ofcourse she's faking it .she a slut

No you idot what if she's in pain

I just told you she got the best life with our parents.

Ut what if she's in pain.no there no way I mean sure I do hear the door opening g and closing in the middle of the night.

We're alike that way when we were kids we wouldnt sleep if there a slightest sound bugging us

But it was always like that ,she was never a deep sleeper she would wake up a the slightest sound.

Habits die hard.

I leaned head on the door trying to get some sleeexist as I was about to fall asleep I felt something poking my arms or atleast some on it.

I opened my eyes slightly and her head came into view.i was about to push her off and yelled at her but something told me not to.

I watch her as she take regular breaths .she loook peace full

" she didn't get much sleep last night" I looked up at sandro th see him staring at her

This caught Lucien attention " I mean last time I walked In on her having a nightmare or so she says "

"You mean she was faking it " Antonio suggested

"What no it's.its.... wired Asia it was worst than that......but I having a feeling that its normal nightmares "

" like a panic or anxiety"

He replied with a hum

Does she have anxiety

She doesn't look like in some sort of depression

" I will ask her about when we return home tonight...am sure it's noting and she just trying to make us fall in her trap. "He reassuringly

After that it was all silent I continue to watch outside while we drove.

But little was I prepend for the trouble that lies ahead