𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Alesandra' s pov
"

let her in I told him" said mystery guy from school and he noded.

I went in . Thought that he was one of the guards of the Italian Mafia. I told myself

But if they one of the guards the why the hell was this place highly guarded.guads were nearly everywhere at the door ,while going up the stairs and here.

I don't think that he is a guards.

I went inside and then it hit me like a bullet,
They are the Italian Mafia,
The most powerful Mafia,
Kills without mercy,

What the fuck was my parents doing with them and what were they up to , do they know that they could kill them if they wanted to .

I have to make sure that am not in the wrong room .I told myself,

" you must be my parents friends....right" I said with no emotion detected in My voice

Mr mystery guy with clenching his fist. What's up with him

" you do t remember us ...do you " ask the Mafia capo himself.

" no" i simply said

I saw place between 2 boys and so i sat their,the boy on my right was wearing a hood and was hiding his face very well,almost like he did not want people to see his face .and the boy on my left was literally glaring at .who pissed you off dude.

OK alesandra you are in on a table with the fucking Italian Mafia....play dumb I told my self.

" so I.....ummm...don't know your names...so"

" Lucien "
" mateo"
" sebastien"
" Nathaniel "
" adien "
" Antonio "
Lorenzo "
"Alex"

They introduce themselves one by one and I noded .After that we all seat I complete silence. It was awkward, the was tense .

After what felt like hours mom and dad came .they told us that they go stuck in the the traffic.

I have never seen my parents this happy before not even when they met up with their old friends.

We ordered our food and after centuries it came.

I ate kind of quick even though its not good for health but I want take my pleasurable time.the brothers were looking at me in diguest. I just looked them dead In the eyes and rudely said " what" .

Then they stop staring. good.

I looked at the time to see that its was almost 22 30nand I don't like being late to my own race so after I finished I told my mom and dad that I am leaving for my sleepover.and thay noded and got out of there without looking back.

I ask the driver to take me home and he noded.i rushed out of the car and went to my room and got all of my stuff a pair of clothes. Then I hurried to my walk in closet and look for an outfit

After looking for my clothes I went and put on my fake blonde hair and brown eye contacts

When I walked out the the driver ask me if he should drop me off.i told no as Liya 's home was not far.after he left I made my way into the woods to meet Damon ,he was older and obviously having a licence.

" the princess have finally decided to grace me with her presence ..note that scarame." I just roll my eyes at him .he may be 17 but act like a 5 years old.

" my parents have this shitty dinner with their so called friends " I said annoyed

" haha let me guess.....you were forced to go too"

" yep"

Soon we arrive at the race.i went to henry and greeted him.

"" hey hen"

" heyy picola......are sure ur ready to race? "

" Henry you know that am the on and only death angle "

"Yes but tonight the Italian mafia is present and they will be watching u.......now come on the race is about to start "

I noded talking I the information he told me.might as well win this race.i told my self.

I went to get my car which was with damon.

" good luck "

" I don't need it " I told him as I enter my car.i saw a car come next to me ,I poked at the drive and saw a boy with joker mask on.

I stared my engine and speed off as soon as the women lift her flag. In the end we both won "congrats I told him as we both took half to the price.

" you too" he said ....I swear I've heard him before ,like I know him very well.

Can't be Damon causes he's infront of me chearing.i brush it off thinking maybe it's a sence of dega vu.

Then I told Damon to take me to the secret apartment that we had.damon and I came across it a 2 years ago ,it looked abandon and like no one has lived their.

So we got some paint ,furniture, table cloth, to redesign it.the outcome was worth it,

I come here after ,fights and racing ,and Damon comes here when he can't deal with his parents .

I went inside and change in a baggy shirt and legging.i went into my room and doze off as soon as my head hit the pillow,

who's pov do you want next? Let me know in the comments