𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Alexsandros pov

She doesnt remember us.she doesnt remember the  brothers  she left behind,her brothers who loved her.

Alessa left 1 hour   ago ,1 hour since everyone have been glaring at mom and dad .they say they are sorry .they don't know what it's like I  there ,how I saw we were all suffering and how our elder brothers tried they best to keep us safe.

I felt anger rise I  me .inwant to punch something.

" were home " said dad

"Home " home is where your happy and feel loved.this is not my home.

My hands stared shaking think about all the possibilities and I feel my axsinity kick in
What if they send us back ,
What if they said those things they said all those years ago,

I pushed those thoughts away . I need and want to race ,

" teo is ant to go racing cover for Me plz" I whispered to him,and he nod giving me his approval to go racing.

" I have go to and ummm seemyfriend that I didn't see for a while.

" at thos hour wait untill tomorrow morning...it can be dangerous at night " Mom said as we enter the house.

" yes you can go" said Lucien

" but Lucien he could've-"

" I am his guardian not you" he said angrily

And they noded,ask one of the drivers to drop me off a few streets before the racing place.

I went and took a car and made my wayto the starting line.i turned my head to see a  blond girl looking at me with eyes cold as stone.

The women raise her flag and we race off ,in the end we both won as I took my part of the price I heard her said " congrats "I noede my head a her and left And went back to the driver.

" home" I said to him and he noded

I went home and went to my room the 2 twin little beds have been changed for a king size bed the half blue and pink wall have been painted black.

I changed in a pair ot joggers and hoodie.and went to bed seeing her again after all these years.brings back at these memories and emotions, the pain I felt when she left me behind ,her own twin .with that on my mind I doze off