𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Sebastiens pov

As I walked into the club I notice a bunch of horny teenagers dancing.

I rolled my eyes as a baked looking girl came running her hand on my clothes.

I pushed her away.and made my way to the back of the club waiting for death angle.

The most wanted and heartless assassin.kills without no mercy.and the stories about how she tortured those hoe betrayed her and she younger than us .I think.

Just the mention of her name make people piss their pants.

From what I know death angle is only sixteen or seventeen and the she's a girl and her eyes are brown and has bland hair.

That's all that the darkweb has gotten on her but alot tried to seek up on her or follow her after her fights but she would figure it out and they will all ended up dead.

The sound of heels clicked on the tils alerting me , looked at her a little confuse.

" here's the reward "i tossed the bag at her.

Thres something about her that's familiar ,it's like I know her.

The emotions in her eyes remind me of someone they remind me of.......alexsandra

they have the same emotion look I their eyes cold and heartless.

" take a picture it will last longer" shesaids api g me out of my thoughts

" sorry I thought you were someone ........what your name death angle" I looked away

Is she really death angle is my good for nothing g of a sister or do they look considentionally alike.

" why would you want to know that" she asked suspiciously yet cold and intimidating she sounds worst than Lucien

I shook my head not wanting to be murder by her

She noded and turn on herheels ready to leave

" be carefull your still a minor " the words slip out of my mouth before I can even stop them.

Why do I care for her.why do i feel like I know her.
There some thing about her

She noded and left.

I watch her as she disappeared in the crowed.

I fish out phone from my back pocket and called adien.after a couple of ring he pick up.

"What" he sounding as if he's in a gaze

I rolled my eyes knowi g his playing g video games again." Where I that bitch of a sister of ours"

The line goes silent for a while "the fuck you care for her any way let me check".

" no you dumpass I don't "I replied with annoyance.

" she's not in her room infact she's nowhere to found-"I hear him walking the room" fuck her window is open "

Is it all a coincident.

" I will. Look "

" she is nowhere to be found.....where is she " he said coldly

" I don't know I will find her you informed the rest"

With an OK he ended the call.

I sigh making my way out of the club.what trouble have she gotten herself i this time.

Adien pov

I yell family meeting everyone in the living room as Lound as I can hopefully they heard.

After awhile they all came including Lucien and teo.

" may I know what is so important that I had to leave my work" Lucien cold voice had a slightly worry undertone.

" Alexsandra is missing " I said

Everyone was quiet

" but where would she go " alexsandro said

" maybe she went for a walk "antonio question

" can someone tell me why are we even worried about "

We all look at Nathaniel with realisation.

Why the fuck do we care if she gone.

We don't

" we don't but mom and dad do and if she is not found they will blame again and we will all go back to square one" Lucien exclaimed.

After discussing what to do ,we all agreed to go i her room and look for something that might tell us where she went.

While searching I saw enzo staring ta something.i followed his gaze to the furry white bear that we I mean Lucien and matoe brought it but but we all pitch in some ideas for design.

The Teddy is not one we brought from a random store for her Lucien gad this friend that his mom make Teddy dolls and stuff ,so he asked her make one for her.

The word mi principissa was written in black.

We loved her.and yet she chose them over us.

I shook my head to stop those thoughts from unlocking

we found nothing.

The sound of the window opening caught our attention.

The sight of alexsandra hoping inside with a short ass dress .where the fuck has she been to,

Did she go clubbing, she's only sixteen why would she.

Anger came over me as I replied that my sister no, she didn't deserve the title of a sister of my sister,

this girl is a slut.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" I yelled at her, am not the one to get angry or snap at anyone.

But she just cross the line

She looked up in shook,

We were all glaring at her intensely.

" WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU !" Al yelled at her

" and what are you wearing? "Mateo added

"i....I...went out with my friends"

" yeah right and am the king of the world "I sneerd angrily

she glared at me " am telling the truth"

I rolled my eyes and left.

That bitch

Alexsandras pov

It's been 3 days since I came back ,Lucien said I have to be punished so he allowed Nathanieland the rest of my brothers to hurt me.

And now everywhere hurts.

My mind is not letting me sleep ,these voices ,they get louder and louder.

On top of that they ,made me to all the chorse and wouldn't stop insulting me .

How long can I keep up.

I don't know ,may I should go ,then no one will get hurt .what's better jumping from the building or get crush bu a truck.

Little by little I drift away from reality

A/N

𝘪 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘱𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳.