𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Third person's pov

No one said a word.there all still processing what just happened.

Everything they belived in everything they thought she was......was all a lie.
A bitter sweet lie hidden away from everyone.

They all stood still facing each other "i.....i i think -"

The monitor startrd beeping .they all turn there attention the there sister, whos eyyes wwre open. In a blink of an eye sebastien rushed to her side a once.

Alexsandras pov

I peel my eyes open to be meay with bright lights i close them shut immediately.

After a couple of seconds for my eyes adjust to the light and i take in my surrounding.

i was in white sheets ,white wall....wait what am i doing in a hospital bed.

Someone touched my arms making flinched away.my hands started to tremble.

"Hey its ok iys just us .....breath youre ok" i looked to my left to meet Sebastias worried and consern eyes...and also pity.....regret..

That when it hit me.

I hit my head when we were out. Then....then i had a dream.......it was about.....me and....the...rest of them.......when we were little.

"Alexsandra.."i looked up at adien ,who had tears in her eyes ,he clenched his jaw.

Before i could even say something he launched at me and.....hug me .....is he hugging me.

Do they finally care about me.
If so why now

They dont care they just pity you ,iys an act

Anger build up in me.after all what they did l.

What happened while i was out.i pushed him off of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you" i asked him looking at him with a raised eye brow.

Sandro came infront of me "this is what's wrong "he said throwing pieces of paper and MY WHITE TEDDY......

What is it doing here, why do they have it

I glanced at the paper on my lap to find my escapes,my dawrings,my feelings.

I looked at all my brothers looking at me

"Explain"