𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Alexsandras pov

I woke up feeling as if someone put some weights in my head.and now my head feel heavy.

,hmm..must be from all that crying last night.thinking about that make eyes weld up I my eyes.

No no you can't cry
You are stronger than this
Don't cry

After calmi g down I got up went for a shower and did my morning routine.

my phone buzzed notifying me that I received a message.i look at the ID the see demon's name.

D: hey I was wondering   if we could hang out today.

Yes sure :A

D: my parents are not going g tolet me bring friends over.you know what happpend.maybe we could do it at your place.

D: or if you parents are still strict then  maybe at the safe house.

D: or if you don't want to hang out with me that's fine ......or maybe its fine am sorry to bother you ....don't hate ..

Since my parents aren't home we:A
would and plus I don't  hate you you my bestfrie d and stop it Co e over and we will talk

D: thx lessa see you at 1 ...bye

After talking to him I walked out of my room and made my way I to the kitchen.

They all stop talking when they saw me.i rolled my eyes and went to take a seet next to alexsandro.

" you can't sit here "I took in a deep breath as he was holding my arm pressing on my freshly made cuts.he looked at me in anger and tighten his grip.

" let go" I said and I turn my hand under him and pull my hand out.

This week was a free week for the maids.so we had to make out own food.

I took a whole lemon and squeeze it to make some juice ,don't mind me I love lemon.

No you like the fact that it will make you feel dizzy and / or tired or even pass out.

Shut up

I made some bacon and eggs and sat down athe end of the table since those motherfuckers won't let me sit next to them.

After that I made my way to my room ,I took my sewing kit and started designing my new dress.

I love fashion.

Maybe one day would open my own company. How amazing will that be.

I started feeling dizzy so I went and took a short nap.

I wome up to my phone ringing.i pick it up ready to kill the person who think he could distribute my sleep.

" what " I sneerd angrily

" I am almost there" Damons tired voice said

" heyysorry I was sleeping..you know how I get when some one woke me up"