𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

" how much more are you going to insult these teenagers "

All heads turned to the door and their stood the most intimidating face .

" who the hell are and how dare you interrupted my class" said miss dumbass.

" didn't the principle told you that we are are here for investigation ." Said the mysterious person

Miss dumbass face whitened .that's the look that I like to see ."i-i-am sorry i- didn't know..forgive me ." She said in fear .

Seriously who is this man and what's so scary about him, those forest green eyes ,I feel as if I have seen them before .

I felt my phone vibrate .I look to see a message from Damon.

Demon: the Italian Mafia is here

Me : shit!

Demon : there are rumours about the Mafia Princess.

Me: since when was their a Mafia princess

Demon : idk

Me: I will talk to you later am I class right now

Demon: k,see ya canga

Me : fuck off

"-and I will be taking your class to talk to the students. Am I clear"

"Yes......see you later kids " and with that dumbass teacher left.

There's someting wired with him .why is his hands always on his waist .then I realised that it's a gun .I watch him closely as he walks and sits on the teachers chair

There was someting written on his wrist, fino alla morte(Till the death ).shit this dude work for the Italian Mafia.i opened my book and start to do some homework .it would seem less suspicious.

" can we use our phone " ask ava and he nods his head .OK good

Me: Damon you were right the Italian Mafia is here ,I just saw a men with the Italian quote on his wrist. I think they are searching for the Mafia Princess.

"Texting your boyfriend are you" said the man who I still don't t know his name

" mind your own funking business " I sneered to him and he give me the looks that could kill and put his hands on his waist band .you can't do anything can you ,since theirs a lot of normal people here .I thought while smirking at him. And he glared at me .

Another man came with the exact tattoo and said " lei non è qui... andiamo" she's not here let's go .and he nod and got up to leave and glanced at me

"Si"he said while judging me .what's up with him I thought .

Slowly school ended and I went home.when I entered the house I was met with my mother's worried face and when she saw me she looked relived .

" I was getting worried about you " she said while hugging me .the hell is going on .

" alxsa we are going on a dinner tonight" good I thought ..thatmeans they won't be here when I leave for my race ." And your coming to " wait what no...i can't.

" why"

" our friends want to meet you " I think its more than that but eh...

" but Liya wanted to have a sleep over at ...could I go after the dinner maybe at 22 30 or someting ..." I pleaded with
her " OK fine " she replied .

OK that was easy.the truth is that Liya I'd not having or sleep over that's just the cover to go to the race.

I went to take a shower a went into my walk in closet to find somting to wear after sometimes I finally found the perfect outfit.outfit on top. And paired it with a pair of black heels .

" lessa you go ahead your mom and I will meet you their ....the driver know where to go and ask for reservations under tha name russo."

I noded my head .and left when we arrived at the destination I look upto see an Italian restaurant. OK thats cool.

" am look a table with the name under Russo " I said to the woman " right this way " I followed her to a private table upstairs. I noticed several guards who the hell ,y patents friends that they need so many guards.

" sorry kid you can't enter " this place is for grown up only.i look at him with my most intimidating face and he look down in fear ,good just like you should. " my parents friends or Whoever is in their so I sedges you move out of my way,

" Francisco whatis going on " said a voice .the grade move and I saw mysterious Mr Italian guy from school.

The only thing I could think is what the fck is going on

An
Pls vote and comment......peace