𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Alexsandras pov

I woke up the next morning,to hear noises in the kitchen ,j tiptoed downstairs to see Damon in the kitchen making some of his famous crép ( pancakes In french).

He had is back facing me so when He turn around he jumped ,seeing me suddenly standing I  the doorway.

" you scared me" he said after he recover from his shock.

" I know ,I have that effect on people" I said smirking .he just rolled his eyes and oif the pan to flip the crép.

He put Nutella in it a gave me and took a plate for himself.and we just ate I  complete silence.

After that i took a shower and pack my bag and walked home went home.as I was about to open the door I heard shouting.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT U DIDNT TELL HER,YOU .LET HER LIVE HERI LIFE EASY WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY THE BURDEN THAT SHE LEFT US."shouted Lucien
,what the hell are Theydon here I thought that hey were only old friends I didn't know thatthey were going to stay with us.

" we only want to tell—".my mom stop talking as soon as she saw me in the door way.

She looked at me with pity.while the guys were  looking at me with  hate the most and I glared at her.

" what is going on in here " I said as soon as they all notice me.

Mom and dad looked down while the guys somewhere glaring at me  and  some were looking at me in anger.

" nothing.....our friends came to stay"

" yes I saw that and what about the thing they said a something about someone leaving them ,not knowing ..."

" its time you tell her about it " said wht I think is Antonio

" yeah you can't hide her in the dark for ever " said Alex.

Too late cause am already I  the darkness.

Now that he doesn't have his hood on I can finally take a good look at him. Wait the fuck.

" THE FUCK WHY DOES HE HAVE MY FACE".

" language alaxsandra ......and maybe you should seet down for this ....let's go In the living room".said my mother while glaring at me.

Why is she glaring at me I do things worst than that.

we all make our way to the living room and the air feel tense.

" What were about tho tell you .......happened when you were 3 and don't hate us for not telling you."

I noded my head .what is it that it could be that bad.

" do touch remember when we went to England for a vacation".ask mom and i shook my head no.

"Well ......they are your brothers brothers? I have siblings .I think the shock is evident on my face since they both look down.

"12 years ago

Mateos pov

" kids were going out ,be good and look after the twins" yeah don't worry about it said Lucien,

" and leave your sister alone don't annoty her too much...ok"

"K " was all we all said.

" guys I have a girlfriend.........she's coming over tonight, I need you not tell mom and dad when they come can you do that....do you promise"said Lucien