Protect Baratie! The Great Pirate, Red Foot Zeff!

"You can't be serious!?" A chef shouted in disbelief.

"If all of those pirates get their strength back, the restaurant will be completely taken over!" Another one shouted as well.

"That would be true, if they still have the will to fight," Zeff said looking at Krieg. "Tell me, did your will survive defeat?"

"That can't be..." A chef's mouth dropped in shock.

"The great Don Krieg was defeated?" One chef said in disbelief as well.

"Not even HE could do it. A pirate with 50 ships couldn't even make it to the Grand Line!" Another one shouted.

"The Grand Line?!" Luffy and Aya shouted in surprise at the same time.

"It is you isn't it? Your Red Foot Zeff!" Krieg exclaimed, staring at the old chef in shock. "So you are alive, the unrivaled pirate captain who was also the ship's cook."

"Yes, that's right I'm still alive. But, what does any of this have got to do with you?" Zeff told him. "I haven't been a pirate for many years now. I've chose the life of a cook. "

"Hahaha! Chose the life a cook, huh? Yeah, right. You didn't have a choice, old man." Krieg laughed. "You live as a cook because the only thing that you can be now is a cook. He was known far and wide, Red Foot Zeff was a master of deadly kicks who never used his hands in battle." He continued to explain.

"It was said that his mighty legs would crush bedrock into sand and leave footprints on solid steel. Red Foot referred to his boots which became soaked with the blood of his enemies as he beat them down. You know, it really is a pity now that you don't have that precious let of yours. I heard that rumor sometime ago. How unlucky for you to have such an accident at sea. Now, that your greatest weapon has been sacrificed to sea, your defenseless, completely unable to fight! "

"I don't need to fight anymore," Zeff stated. "I'm a cook. As long as I have my two hands for that, I'll be just fine. Enough chit chat, let's get to the point what do you want from me?"

"Red Foot, your the one who saw the perilous waters of the Grand Line then came back unscathed. Impressive, there should be a log book detailing your tactics, a full year of your journey there. Give it to me now!" Krieg demanded. "And the key As well!"

"I don't know what nonsense you're spouting out, but you are not getting my necklace!" Aya threatened him.

"Your necklace is one of the keys to getting into One Piece. Don't tell me that you didn't know!?" Krieg laughed. "So you've been gallivanting the seas and you didn't even have a clue! You're a sad excuse for a pirate!"

"I'll show you!" Aya growled, ready to charge at him. But, Zeff grabbed her by the neck of her shirt holding her back.

"Don't be foolish!" He hissed, scolding Aya.

"Whoa, so is he saying that you've been to the Grand Line too, pops?!" Luffy asked Zeff turning to him.

"Yeah. So, my log book, huh? You're right I do indeed have a record of my travels," Zeff said. "But, I will never hand it over to you. You ignorant brute! That log book is sacred to me, it's the pride of the crewmen that I've sailed with! It's far to important to give to you!"

"Alright, I'll take it," Krieg replied. "It's true that the Grand Line beat me. Still I will never give up on it! I am Don Krieg! I'm the end it's just another ocean. I had enough weapons and men and ambitions, regrettably the only thing I lacked was information. I just didn't know enough. But, now I'll fix all that. Once I have your log book, I'll form another pirate fleet and seize the legendary One Piece! Then I will stand as ruler as this great pirate era!"