Worst Man In The Eastern Seas! Fishman Pirate Arlong!

After a while of sailing, Usopp spotted the Merry, docked along side the shore.

"There it is! I found it! The Going Merry, it's right I've there!" He shouted.

"Then Nami has to be on the island somewhere, we just have to find her!" Johnny said.

"Where do you think she is?" Aya asked them. Zoro was now awake and was tied up to the ship, glaring, angrily, at the three.

"You guys are so dead when I get out of these!" he shouted. Aya turned to him.

"Oh, shut it." she said. "You just sit there and rest up a bit."

"I'll get you for this!" Zoro shouted at her.

"We're east of Arlong Park, here at Cocoyashi village. But, it's strange. Why would she stop so far from the village?" Johnny questioned.

"Untie me! Damn it!" Zoro exclaimed, squirming at his ropes trying to get out.

"Zoro, you're hurt way too bad to be of any help when we go ashore," Usopp smiled at he told him. He bent down and patted Zoro right on his injury. "Just sit tight and relax! You can help next time!" Zoro hissed and yelped in pain then glared at Usopp. One of these days, I'm gonna skewer him like a piece of meat!

"Fear not, I will lead us to her safely!" Usopp said.

"Looks like skipping Arlong Park sure cheered you up." Johnny said.

"Prepare the anchor! Bring us along side the Going Merry!" Usopp said. "Now that we're underway, it's time to give a name to this voyage. I think I'll call it The Great Adventures of Captain Usopp!"

"Well, "Captain Usopp," there's fishmen over there. Shall we go over and say "hi?" Aya smirked. Usopp's eyes widened. He looked over to where Aya had pointed out and saw two fishmen standing by the docks.

"F-FISHMEN!" He quickly ducked down and Johnny bent down as well, wondering why. Usopp nervously pointed his finger over in the direction to where the fishmen where.

"Why are hiding?" Aya asked. "Why not just take them out from here?"

"Get down! They'll see you!" Usopp hissed, pulling Aya down, just as the fishmen saw the boat sailing past them.

"F-Full speed ahead!" Usopp said, nervously.

"Okey-doke!" Johnny agreed.

"Why didn't we just dock right there?!" Zoro shouted.

"Don't you see that? There were three fishmen over there, that's Arlong's crew! We can't stop there right now!" Usopp shouted at him.

"Do not yell at me!" Zoro shouted.

"I still think that we could've easily taken them out." Aya replied.

"If there are fishman here then this entire area must be under Arlong's control. So, what now?" Johnny asked.

"We could just say we couldn't find her." Usopp suggested.

"Untie me now, morons! Come on!" Zoro shouted.

"Uh, guys, the fishmen spotted us." Aya pointed out. Usopp yelped as he saw them jump into the water, swimming towards the boat.

"Let's bail!" Usopp shouted, jumping off of the boat.

"Right!" Johnny shouted as well, following after him.

"I'll get you back, Zoro! I promise!" Aya shouted, jumping off the boat, too. "It won't do any good if we're all captured!"

"Untie ME! Damn it!" Zoro shouted at them. "If you three don't get back here, you're gonna die!"

Zoro stopped when he saw the fishmen came out of the water and onto the ship.