Usopp Dead?! When Is Luffy Going To Make Landfall?!

"Faster! Go faster!" Luffy shouted as he urged the sea cow to go faster. "Nami, hang on!"

In the woods of the island, Arlong's crew struggled to pull him, to take him back to the compound.

"Find him! I want that long nosed freak, NOW! And find that girl as well!" Arlong shouted. "To think some lowly human scum would defy us, the fishmen! Come on, we're going back to Arlong Park."

Usopp and Aya ran deeper into the woods, but several fishmen were right on there heels, chasing them. They were definitely determined to catch them!

"I can't shake these guys!" Usopp shouted.

"Let's fight them!" Aya suggested.

"Are you insane?! We can't take all of those fishmen at once!" Usopp shouted. "But, I think I have plan that, hopefully, will work, follow me!" Usopp lead her deeper into the forest. The fishmen followed, chasing after them, then stopped in their tracks. The two were no where to be seen. The pirate crew began to search around, looking for them.

"Hey, where'd they go?" one of the fishmen asked.

"All of those in favor of leaving Usopp alone say aye!" Usopp shouted. "Aye!" he said repeatedly, jumping from one place to another randomly in the distance not too far off from the fishmen.

"You fool, you're dumber than I thought." the fishmen smirked. He walked closer towards Usopp and lunged at him. But, it was a dummy that looked like Usopp instead.

"Oh, you agree with me too! That's great!" Usopp smirked.

"Lead star special attack!" He launched a pellet and it exploded as it made contact with the three fishmen. It released a liquid, blinding them. "I guess fishmen aren't all that cracked up to be. Not one of those scary morons can catch up to Captain Usopp!" Usopp laughed.

"Not bad," Aya commented him, smiling. Usopp blushed and smiled back and the two ran past the pirates.

As Usopp and Aya slipped past the fishmen who were still blinded, they came across a field with tall grass and walked through it. Usopp nearly stumbled and fell. He felt his heart nearly leaping from his chest as he caught onto the tree next to him. "Whoa! That's weird We're back at the shore?" It was a cliff and a long way down to the bottom that reached to the shore.

"I think I heard him over here!" the two heard a fishmen shouted. Usopp squeaked, while Aya gritted her teeth, hearing them heading towards them. As the group of pirates got closer, Usopp and Aya were no where to be seen. "Huh, no one's here?" Usopp was hiding behind a very thin tree, while Aya hid among the tall grass, staying still, as the group got closer. Usopp began to sweat nervously, hearing their footsteps.

"Must have been hearing things. That guy sure can run." one of the fishmen commented.

"Alright men, let's move on." another one said and they left. Usopp sighed in relief, while Aya popped out from the tall grass.

"That was a close one! They almost find us!" she smiled. Usopp was about to say something to her, but the ground beneath his feet gave away. He fell over the edge, screaming and tumbling all the way down.

"Usopp!" Aya shouted and run over to the cliff side. "Are you okay?! That was a long way down!"

"Y-Yeah..." Usopp replied back up to her painfully. However, across from the two on the other side of the sea, there was a fishman who was interrogating a villager as he held him by his neck.

"I don't know!" the villager cried out fearfully.

"Well, for your sake you better not be lying to me." the fishman narrowed his eyes at him. He turned his head over to where Usopp was as he heard him, tumbling down the cliff side then jumped into the water. Usopp looked up to see the villager shouting at him. He smiled and waved back.