Explosion! Fishman Arlong's Fierce Assault From The Sea!

"Becoming rulers of the pirates? Don't be foolish. Such puny humans like you couldn't possibly conquer the Grand Line!" Arlong laughed at Luffy and Aya. "You can't even crush a pillar with your jaws!"

"He's right, there's no way any human could do something like that. If those jaws got a hold of you, it'll do a lot more than just leave some bite marks. It'll snap through your bones like a butcher." Sanji said.

"So, what! Quit your bragging!" Luffy shouted at the fishman. "You're not that awesome! Besides, smashing stones with your teeth isn't that smart."

"He's right. Enough talking. Let's do this." Aya smirked as she cracked her knuckles.

"You got this, guys!" Usopp shouted.

"Fools! That's not the point! Every member of the human race is ignorant and weak!" Arlong said. "What good are you if you can't pull yourself out of the water!" He lunged at Luffy and Aya, as he tried to bite them again. The two dodged out of the way.

"As a matter of fact, I'm worthless without my friends to help me out!" Luffy said. He bent down and picked up some swords from off of a dead fishman, snickering mischievously.

"Huh, no way, Luffy's a swordsman?" Sanji asked in surprise.

"Is this a joke? This isn't swordplay. Your acting like a child playing pirates!" Arlong laughed. Luffy was swinging the swords wildly as he tried to strike Arlong with them. Arlong smacked one sword away with his nose. "I hope you realize that this isn't a game." Luffy growled and swung his other sword, but Arlong caught the blade with his teeth, shattering it. "That's enough, now die!"

"Shut your mouth!" Luffy shouted. He threw a fist and smashed it against Arlong's cheek, knocking the fishman down. However, the punch also shattered Arlong's teeth, breaking them to pieces.

"What?! He just shattered Arlong's teeth!" Johnny and Yosaku shouted.

"You're right! I don't have a clue how to use a sword, you bastard!" Luffy shouted at the fishman.

"Wait, what exactly is he trying to say here?" Usopp stammered, still in shock, seeing Luffy shattered the fishman's teeth with his own eyes.

"I'm a terrible sailor, I definitely can't cook, I can't even lie! And I'm a terrible big brother," Luffy replied.

"Luffy, you're not-" Aya tried to speak out to him.

"WAIT A MINUTE, LUFFY'S THE OLDEST?!" Usopp interrupted as he exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, I thought you knew that?" Aya replied to him. "But, only by a few minutes."

"And without my friends to help me I would've been dead a long time ago!" Luffy finished.

"So you poorly admit how pathetic you are," Arlong smirked and laughed as he stood up, getting back on his feet again. "You may be a fool but you certainly are honest. How does your crew feel tolerating this idiocy day in and day out? I bet they're sick of it. But, that makes me wonder, why they drive so desperately to save their half-wit leader? Some one like you doesn't deserve a ship or a crew. What good is a helpless rubber brained captain to them? What can you possibly do?"

"I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!" Luffy shouted.

"Well, get to it, you numb skull!" Sanji shouted.

"If he dies I'm going to kill him." Zoro murmured to himself. And she better not die either....

"I've got your back, you two!" Usopp cheered out. The villagers, along with the two bounty hunters were cheering the twins on as well.

"Cheer all you want but it won't change a thing!" Arlong shouted. The broken teeth fell out from his mouth and a new set popped out in their place. Luffy and Aya stared in shock.