Deliver Princess Vivi! The Straw Hat Pirates Set Sail!

Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine crashed into the buildings behind Luffy and Zoro as they knocked them back.

"Damn pests!" Zoro hissed, angrily.

"They're messing with our fight!" Luffy growled.

"They took down two Baroque Works agents, unbelievable." Vivi stammered in shock.

"Shall we continue?" Zoro asked Luffy.

"Yeah!" Luffy shouted. The two roared out as they were about to attack each other.

"STOP!" Nami shouted, furiously, punching Luffy and Zoro hard in their cheeks. The two were sent flying away from each other, falling on the ground.

"Thank you Nami!" Aya grinned, waving at her.

"You two, what the heck do you think you're doing!? It's lucky for you that you've managed to keep the girl safe. You almost lost us all a billion belis, YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She shouted, picking Luffy and Zoro up by the collars of their shirts, like kittens.

"What do you mean? What belis? I don't understand. Why did you save me?" Vivi asked, confused. Luffy and Zoro started to punch at each other. Zoro grabbed Luffy's lips stretching them, while Luffy pushed the swordsman's face away from him, throwing punches.

"About that, I think we need to have a little chat. See you and I have to work out a contract for a reward-"

"What?" Vivi questioned. Luffy and Zoro threw more punches at each other. Nami growled and slammed Luffy and Zoro on the ground, hitting them on their heads.

"KNOCK IT OFF!"

"Why'd you hit me!?" Luffy shouted at her. "You don't know what Zoro and L did!"

"You're an idiot as always!" She hissed at him. Luffy tensed up, going quiet. Nami sighed and began explaining to him on what was going on, that the townspeople were bounty hunters working for a group called Baroque Works, and that they were targeting Vivi because she is princess. Luffy laughed.

"Oh! Why didn't you all say so! I figured that you just beat up all of those guys because they didn't make any of foods you liked!" He grinned.

"WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THINK THAT?!" Zoro exclaimed.

"What a funny mix up!" Luffy shouted.

"GUYS, SHUT UP!" Nami shouted at the two. Luffy immediately went silent. She turned back to Vivi. "Well, there it is. In exchange for taking you home, I'd like one billion belis. You saw how strong these three guys are, if you ask me it isn't a bad deal."

"No I can't. But I appreciate the help that you've given me so far." Vivi replied.

"Why not? You're a princess after all, so aren't you rich?" Nami asked.

"Do you know much about Alabasta Kingdom?" Vivi asked her.

"No."

"Alabasta is a great nation, a peaceful kingdom. At least it used to be." Vivi spoke.

"Used to be?" Aya questioned. Vivi continued as she started to explain.

"Now, we're in the middle of a civil war. In recent years, signs of discontent began to appear. Finally, the people revolted, and the kingdom fell into utter chaos. The one day I learned of a secret organization called Baroque Works. I found out that our people were being manipulated by this organization. But that was the only information that I could gather about them. I didn't know what to do so I went to Igaram for help. You see, he's kept a close eye on me ever since I was a child."

"Old tube haired man?" Luffy asked.

"Tube? Oh, yes. I asked that if he'll help me to infiltrate Baroque Works so that I could see who was pulling the strings behind the scenes and what exactly they were up to." Vivi said.