Clockwork Island Adventure Part Two

Borodo parked the hot air balloon near the gates of the castle. The crew climbed out of it as they stared at the locked gates, thinking of what to do next. Usopp slammed his fist in the ground, angrily as he gritted his teeth.

"Damn it, how did it end up this way?" He spoke. Aya and Nami and now Sanji was taken from them who was next? "It wouldn't have happened if I had my chink balls and slingshot."

"Don't make up excuses! You just aren't brave enough." Akisu told him.

"What did you say?" Usopp frowned at him.

"If it were Borodo, he'd try to save me even if his hands and feet were chopped off." Akisu told him.

"Your hand." Usopp's eyes widened. The group noticed that Borodo was missing his glove. He held his metal prosthetic hand up, clenching it with his other. "He sacrificed it for you?"

"That's right! Borodo is amazing! He risks his life to protect me. He's a great man!" Akisu shouted.

"Hey, what're you bragging about if you always need him to save you?" Usopp told him.

"Well, I'm just a kid. I'm not strong enough." Akisu paused, looking down.

"Man or child. Strength or none! It doesn't mean a thing once you're out at sea!" Usopp shouted.

"That's enough! What do you know about Akisu?" Borodo stopped him, placing his hand on the sniper's shoulder. Usopp shrugged him off.

"I DON'T! I just hate those who always think that it's natural for others to save them!" Usopp shouted.

"It's not like I want to be!" Akisu shouted.

"Well, let's get going. Hey, kid, if you're afraid of dying, go home." Luffy said as he stretched his arms.

"What?!" Akisu exclaimed.

"Cause, I ain't gonna save a weak little crybaby." Luffy told him.

"Who said anything about going back? I'm-" Akisu was cut off by Luffy.

"Okay. Then, don't hold back!" Luffy grinned. He threw back his fist. "Gum Gum Pistol!" He smashed the gates, completely demolishing it. "Here I go!" Luffy ran inside only to find an army of Trump pirates rushing towards him. He ran as they started to chase after him. "Ah! They're after me!"

"You think you can do this alone?" Zorro ran in following after Luffy. Usopp chased after him along with Akisu.

"Hey, Zoro, what do we do now!?" Luffy called out the the swordsman.

"Leave it to me!" Zoro smirked. He grabbed a pirate by the collar of his shirt and tossed him into the air, followed by a couple of more as they fell back to the ground. The jester pirate watched the swordsman from the window at the castle as he saw the crew storming the front gates.

"And thus, Roronoa Zoro has arrived."

Suddenly, a low rumble shook the floor as a large, cubed elevator rose up. Nami looked up in shock.

"What?"

"It's completed! Finally!" Bear King exclaimed, happily. He ran over towards the elevator. Inside there were a few pirate members with something covered up behind them in cloth.

"As expected of our Bear King!" One of the members smiled as they danced wildly.

"So much better than our last boss El Drago! Even your weapons are special!" Another cheered out as well.

"The great killing machine, the 'King Cannon' has been completed!" The third pirate shouted.

"The King Cannon." Honey Queen gasped in surprise along with Boo Jack. The pirates started to wheel the cannon out of the elevator.