Luffy At Full Power! Nami's Determination And The Straw Hat!

"You want to kill me?" Arlong laughed. "Haven't you learned your lesson, yet? How many times have you tried to kill me in these last eight years? You tried assassination, poison, sneak attacks. You must be aware that you mere humans can't kill me. Now listen, I won't put you in the ground Nami, but you can't leave. You will remain here with us as our surveyor, forever. But, as you heard, I'm quite good-natured, if possible, I'd like for you to be our surveyor of your own free will.

I'm giving you a choice. I will not hesitate in having my fishmen kill every last living creature on this island, except for you. But that's only if you refuse to come back as a Arlong Pirate and draw sea charts as one of our own. And if you decide to come back with us, I'll be kind and spare the villagers their lives. But, I can't let these idiots live. They must be made an example of, so there's only one question. Will you come with me and save the people of Cocoyashi Village or be foolish and refuse my request by fighting along them? Your choice, with them you will be hopeless. With them, you will die. Nami, will you come and stand by my side or not? The decision is yours. "

Nami clenched her fist in desperation, thinking of what to do. She gripped the rims of Luffy's hat, tightly, on her head. "This isn't fair! If I remain friends with Luffy and the others everyone will be killed! But if I go with Arlong everyone from the village will be saved. Their lives depend on my choice."

"Not fair!" one of the villages shouted.

"No matter what she chooses you'll never set her free!" Another one shouted as well.

Luffy is fighting so hard for her, the others as well. "I have to believe in him!" Nami gripped her staff and turned back towards the villagers, smiling. "Alright everyone, we'll fight to the death! Got it?!"

The villagers cheered in agreement with her, ready to put their lives on the line.

"Well then, looks like they've made up their minds." Arlong frowned. Nojiko was continuing to revive Luffy when she felt a hand grab her wrist. Nojiko blinked in surprise and looked down. Suddenly, there was a fountain of water that shot out towards the sky just outside the gates of the compound. "Huh, what?"

"Alright, now to remove his leg weights." Sanji said.

"I see that's what you meant." Zoro groaned as he rolled on his side, getting up as well.

"He's awake!" Aya shouted.

"Luffy's alive!" Yosaku shouted, relieved as well.

"Hey, hang in there! You can't give up now!" Genso shouted, happy to see the straw hat captain now breathing and awake. Luffy coughed out some more water. Sanji, Zoro, and Aya were now on their feet, talking quietly so Arlong wouldn't hear them. Zoro leaned against his sword as support.

"Thirty seconds, that's all I've got." He told them.

"Zoro." Aya murmured, worried, about the swordsman. She turned to Sanji, whispering to him. "Get Luffy out of there. I'm going to help out Zoro with Arlong." Zoro placed the scabbard of his white sword in his teeth.

"You guys." Nami whispered softly to herself.

"That'll be enough!" Sanji charged straight towards the pool and dived in, heading to Luffy.

"There isn't a fountain over there. Could it be that rubber man?" Arlong murmured. Just as he took a step, Zoro slashed out at the fishman as he stood right in front of him, blocking Arlong from getting into the pool. Aya stood next to him, getting into a fighting stance as well.

"Just stay back. You're not getting anywhere him!" Zoro glared at the fishman.

"Ah, Zoro, I thought I told you never to say that again. Now prepare to die." Arlong smirked.