Raid! The Tin Tyran and Tin Plate Wapol!

Luffy and Usopp both blinked taking another look to see if they weren't imagining things. There was man really standing in the middle of the ocean. He had a sad expression on his face and wavy lips, wearing a checkered green and blue jester like costume with purple lining at the sleeves, a white winter coat with purple lining tied against his chest, dark green pants and blue shoes with white buckles. Strapped behind his back he had a bow and some arrows in a bag. Aya came out from the medical room and stepped outside on the deck, wearing a light purple coat and saw she the man as well.

"Hello! Sure is chilly today, isn't it?" the man shouted out.

"Yeah, it is chilly, today." Luffy replied.

"I'd say it's freezing." Usopp murmured.

Suddenly, a large dome shaped metal ship rose out from the water in front of the Going Merry. It was knocked back by the large waves, rocking back and forth.

"What is that thing!? A watermelon!?" Luffy shouted.

"Why are we shaking!?" Vivi exclaimed as she was looking after Nami, feeling the violent tremors from the ship rocking. Sanji quickly grabbed the bed to keep Nami from falling out of it.

"Hold the rudder steady! If anything happens to Nami, I'll hold every one of you responsible!" Sanji shouted to everyone outside. But he received no response. "What was going on out there?" He wondered to himself.

"What the hell is that? A ship?" Zoro questioned. The dome began to transform, growing large and expanding out turning into a pirate's ship with multiple sails and a hippo with a crown on its figurehead.

"Oh, crap. It's a pirate ship!" Usopp cried out.

"It's huge!" Luffy cried out.

"Great, just what we needed." Aya murmured. A large overweight man with dark violet hair and a cylinder tin shaped jaw hopped off from his ship and landed on the railings of the Merry. He was dressed in tin plated armor and a hooded white woolly hippo cape, wearing thick brown gloves and purple and orange woolen shorts with a brown belt around his waist and brown boots with some white fur.

"What's the matter? Don't tell me my underwater raid ship surprised you." He smirked.

"Vivi, you're in charge!" Sanji told her. Vivi tried to stop him. "Hey, what's going-!" But Sanji was already gone and ran onto the deck. His eyes widened and he stopped. He sighed and pulled out a match relighting his cigarette. There were several guns were pointed at his face.

"So, what's going on?" He asked Luffy, Zoro, Aya, and Usopp seeing the pirates surrounding everyone on board.

"Well, we're under attack and it's still snowing." Luffy told him.

"And we're completely surrounded." Aya spoke.

"Yeah, the guns pointed at my face kind of gave it away. What now?" Sanji asked.

"You call yourselves a band of pirates? That's amusing. I only count five of you." Wapol laughed looking at the straw hat crew. "Sort of strange that your group would have few members." He pulled out a small sword with a large piece of meat on it and ate the whole thing, including the blade. Everyone stared in disbelief and in shock at what they had just saw and cringed.

"My mouth hurts just watching him!" Usopp exclaimed.

"What kind of guy would eat knives?" Luffy cringed.

"All keep this simple, my men and I here wish to travel to Drum Kingdom. You wouldn't happen to have an eternal log pose or a log pose would you?" Wapol asked them.