Proud Warriors! Sanji's and Usopp's Fierce Battles!

Sanji yelled in shock as the fishman slammed right into him from behind. He wrapped Sanji's ankle with his hair, throwing the cook right into the wall of the pool. Then, the fishman noticed Genso, who was helping Luffy.

"It's that old man from the village. What a waste of time." Arlong's commander replied.

​​​​​​"Damn it! He's seen me!" Genso's eyes widened in horror.

"Such a pathetic attempt to keep rubber boy alive! I guess I'll just kill you too!" the fishman smirked and darted towards Genso. However, he was yanked back by his hair, by Sanji. Sanji swam in front of him, preventing the fishman from getting to Genso and Luffy.

"Where did you think you're going?" Sanji narrowed his eyes at the fishman.

"You foolish, human!" the commander laughed. "You really trying to fight me underwater? You can't even breath down here."

"As you wish, foolish boy." The fishman smirked. Sanji tried to launch a kick at him, but it wasn't strong enough as it was on land. The fishman caught it. "Too bad. Your kick is powerless down here. That's more of you human weaknesses . But, my fishman karate loses nothing in water! Quite the contrary, it's twice more powerful!" He punched Sanji, making him lose more air. Sanji quickly swam up to get to the surface before he would drown.

"Air! Air! Air! I've let out too much, I can't breathe! Suffocating!"

However, Sanji was stopped as the fishman blocked him. He smirked as he looked down at Sanji, with his arms crossed, seeing him struggle for air.

"Impressive."

"Crap! Let me through! I need to breathe! Move it!"

"You have amazing stamina. You sure you're human?" the fishman asked. Sanji narrowed his eyes at him, moving his arms desperately.

"I need to breathe now!"

"Didn't you just say "any man who hurts a lady is a piece of crap?" the fishman laughed. "And yet, look at where your precious love of woman has finally gotten you. You have no escape, you'll die by my hand. The old man and the boy he's trying to save, they'll die too. I'll kill Zoro, that girl, and the long nose guy and I'll massacre the entire village. And as my final pleasure, I'll murder that traitorous bitch, Nami!

Don't you see? Your love is worthless! If it can't save you then you protect no one, not even your little girlfriend!" the fishman continued. Sanji saw his vision starting to fade in and out. Then the fishman grabbed Sanji, wrapping his arms around him tightly, so he couldn't break free. "I'll admit you have some skills, but still in the end your just a human! Your body doesn't react well to a sudden change in pressure, does it? Let's see, I have a theory about what's going to happen to you. Your organs are going to explode from the inside out!"

Sanji yelped painfully feeling his organs starting to crush in from the pressure as the fishman dived deeper down the water.

"I can't let him do this! If I want to save her then the first thing I have to do is save myself!"

"What's with him? He just won't die!" the fishman went straight up, along with Sanji, getting ready to dive down again. "Very well, I guess we'll just have to try it again!"

"Fishman use their lungs to breathe air on land, but they use their gills to breathe water down here. Which means, the fishman's gills are useless on dry land and their lungs are useless underwater! Which means, forcing air into his gills should suffocate this bastard!"

Sanji quickly grabbed onto the fishman and breathed into his gills. Arlong's commander gasped, not able to breathe and released Sanji. Sanji quickly swam up to the surface, taking in a deep breath of fresh air, he desperately needed. He coughed and climbed out of the pool, next to Zoro and Aya, spitting out some of the sea water.