Hex On Luffy! Colors Trap!

Nami turned her head and noticed Zoro posing with his sword in the air.

"Zoro, why are you standing like that?" Nami asked him.

"If I'm going to be a statue, I prefer this pose!" Zoro said.

"This is no time to be playing around!" Vivi hissed.

"Who said anything about playing?" Zoro said.

"Do you think you could at least do something about all this blood? I'm getting nauseous just looking at it!" Nami said.

"So quit looking at it then!" L shouted at her.

"It's kind of hard to ignore! Did you still think it was a bright idea to cut your own legs off so we can escape from here!?" Nami asked Zoro.

"That wasn't the point! I was gonna cut them off so that we could fight!" the swordsman explained.

"Oh, is that the plan because that's an even worse idea!" Nami shouted.

"Ugh, whatever!"

"Seriously! Sometimes I think you were born without any common sense at all!" Nami retorted.

"Hey swords guy is that all the fight you got in ya?" Vivi asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to let someone else take over from here." L said.

"They don't seem terribly worried about what's going to happen to them, Mr. 3." Miss Golden week said.

"And you don't seem terribly worried about making sure it happens, Miss Golden Week!" Mr. 3 shouted.

"If you want to die in a cool pose Nami you better hurry up!" Zoro told her.

"I've got other things to worry about!" Nami shouted at him.

"Mr. Bushido, could you please take this a little more seriously!?" Vivi agreed as well.

"Hey, your pose could use a little work too." Zoro replied.

"Shut up about the posing already!" Nami shouted. Luffy pounded his fists together, staring down the agents.

"Alright!"

"Mr. 3, we'll be happy to take care of the straw-hat kid." Mr. 5 said.

"Take care of him? Please don't be ridiculous. I sent you to take care of him once already and look he's standing in front of us alive and well and interfering with my artistic work. I think it's clear that you can't handle him. He's obviously too much for you. Wouldn't you agree?" "You two can deal with the others if you think that you're up to it! I'll take care of him. I think a straw hat Luffy statue would make an excellent addition to my collection!" Mr. 3 smirked.

"I think I have way more than enough of you! And if you cretins know what's good for ya, you'd give up now!" Usopp shouted.

"Is that right?" Mr. 5 frowned.

"Let's go!" Usopp shouted. He and Karoo quickly ran hiding behind some trees a few feet away. "'Kay, we're safely in position now. We've got you're back, Luffy!" Luffy turned his back at Usopp, confused.

"Did you say something?"

Mr. 3 threw some wax at Luffy, trapping the straw hat's legs.

"Luffy!" Nami shouted.

"He got caught already!?" Zoro exclaimed in disbelief.

"Moron!" Nami shouted.

"What is this stuff? Whatever it is, it's nice and heavy!" Luffy said, he lifted his legs up seeing the wax was in the shape of a hammer.