Expose The Plot! Pirate Butler, Captain Kuro!

In the field, Zoro, Nami and the three kids were waiting for Usopp to return along with the twins. As they waited, they heard the birds tweeting harmoniously in the sky. All seemed peaceful. However, Zoro couldn't help but feel that something was off. A sense of dread flooded through his entire body as it sends chills down his spine.

"Our captain's been gone for quite a while." said Carrot, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, Luffy and Aya, too." said Nami.

"He probably just need some time." Zoro dismissed.

"Whenever he gets really upset like this, you can count on him being at the shore." said Pepper. Suddenly, they heard the sounds of footsteps and looked up to see someone running towards them, it was Usopp.

"Captain!" The three kids called out to him. He ignored them, as if he didn't see them, and continued running, heading straight towards the village.

"Hold on, where are Luffy and Aya? I thought they were with him?" Questioned Zoro to himself. He frowned. Why weren't they with him? Did something happen to them? Zoro's thoughts began to drift off as Aya appeared in his mind. He was getting a bad feeling that something had happened. Zoro let out a tired sigh. What have they gotten themselves involved in now?

"Hey, where's Luffy is he still at the shore?" asked Nami as she called out to Usopp. But, he didn't answer her.

"Wow, he looks really upset. But, why? Is he still mad at the butler?" said Nami.

"Who knows?" Zoro shrugged.

"That wasn't just a mad face." said Carrot.

"That looked like a face of sheer desperation." Added Pepper. Zoro stood up looking at the three kids.

"Why don't you guys show us the way down to the shore?" asked the swordsman. The three kids ignored him as they huddled around in a circle, whispering to themselves.

"This sounds like an adventure to me!" said Carrot.

"Yeah, something happened at the shore." said Onion, excitedly. Zoro growled in frustration.

"ENOUGH ALREADY! HOW DO WE FIND THIS PLACE?!"

As Usopp made it to the village, he was panting hard, trying to catch his breath. He still couldn't believe that this was actually happening. As he gathered his breath, Usopp took in a deep breath and began screaming at the top of his lungs.

"PIRATES! PIRATES ARE COMING! EVERYBODY RUN! RUN! COME ON, THEY'RE GOING TO ATTACK THE VILLAGE! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RUN! IS ANYONE EVEN LISTENING TO ME? RUUUUNNN!"

Suddenly, he heard the doors from the houses open and he signed in relief. One by one the villagers came out but with weapons in hand. Usopp smile dropped.

"Alright, Usopp. We can't take it anymore." said a villager.

"We're putting a stop to this here and now. For your own good." said another villager.

"No! It's not like that. It's the truth this time, I promise!" said Usopp as he quickly tried to reason with them. They all glared at him with irritation.

"Stop it! We all know that you're nothing but a liar." shouted a villager.

"Klahadore told us. Why should we believe anything that you say?!" said another one.

"Everything you say comes out with lies."

Usopp backed up as they began to inch closer towards him. He looked at them with horror on his face as realization hit him in the chest as it began grow tighter.