The Town Of The Beginning And End! Landfall At Loguetown!

Aya and Usopp climbed out from the crew's cabin and stepped back onto the deck. She saw Nami, Sanji, Zoro and Luffy together. That's good, it saved her the trouble of having to look for them. Aya took in a deep breath and yelled out at the top of her lungs. "Guys, I have an announcement to make! Usopp and I are going out!" Usopp's mouth dropped in shock by her outburst. Well, that's one way to tell them. The other crew members were completely in shock and in disbelief as well.

"WHAT?!" They all shouted at once. Luffy laughed and was grinning ear to ear.

"W-When did this happen?" Nami asked her stunned. She had noticed that the two were getting closer than usual during her time with the group. But she had also noticed that Aya also had a strange attraction to Sanji as well. But she didn't think that it was actually true on what was going on between Aya and Usopp. She was happy for them. Zoro was smirking as he looked at the two.

"Well, it's been going on off and on for a while. We agreed to get together and see where this goes." Aya answered.

"Lucky bastard." Sanji muttered as he cried under his breath.

"That's great! So then what Yasopp said was true after all about you two!" Luffy shouted. "That's so cool!"

"I wouldn't go that far. We are still unsure about how we feel for each other." Usopp told them. "LIke Aya said, we're going to see where this goes."

"Well as long as it doesn't interfere with the trip and moral. I have no problems with it." Zoro replied.

"We are almost arriving at Loguetown." Nami told everyone. Aya walked away from Usopp heading over to the side of the ship to look out at the sea. Nami headed up to the ship's steering wheel to navigate the ship. Luffy was on top of the crows nest, hanging from from it to get a better look. Sanji and Zoro walked over to Usopp, which made the sniper grew even more tense. He glanced at the two nervously when Sanji spoke as he whispered to him.

"I'm fine with you being with Aya, just as long as she is happy." Sanji told him. Usopp let out a small sheepish laugh.

"R-Really? That's good to hear-" He flinched and jumped a little when Sanji placed his hand on the sniper's shoulder.

"BUT, if you hurt her or make Aya cry in anyway. I'll make you regret it." Usopp stared at the cook with a surprised look.

"That will never happen. Besides, Aya doesn't seem like the type of girl to cry. I mean, have any of us ever seen hear crying in front of us?" He said as he asked Sanji and Zoro.

"But, what about her heart?" Sanji asked. "I know for a fact that she's hurting inside, even if she's secretly keeping it from us."

"I know that she doesn't express herself through emotions. I get that, you're right, she's not that type. But I can tell that she keeps her feelings bottled up. That can't be good." The swordsman replied. "One day she is going to snap if she keeps this up. Which is why, I think that it might be good if you try to get her to open up. She is more open with you when joined the crew."

"I'll try." Usopp replied. Zoro made a small nod, happy to hear his answer.

Suddenly, the three heard a small low humming noise that sounded familiar. "Huh?' Sanji took out his medallion and Aya pulled out hers as well, looking at them confused.

"We're here!" Nami called out.

Ahead in front them was the island, known as Loguetown.

The going Merry docked itself at the port and the Straw Hat crew stepped off, walking on the port. Loguetown was a huge city full of buildings, shops and attractions. Practically, had everything that you needed.