Devil Fruit Power Showdown!

"In all my life I've never met a man who pissed me off as much as he did. That bastard Shanks cost me everything." said Buggy. "I don't know how you two know him but I can say whatever I want about him. I've earned that."

"Then tell me what happened!" demanded Luffy.

"It all happened a long time ago, back when I was still a pirate apprentice and Shanks and I were crew mates on the same ship." Buggy growled angrily as he explained to the two twins.

On the deck of a ship a group of pirates were gathered around as they cheered to the two young teenagers who were quarreling and arguing. One of the boys was a young man with short red hair wearing a light blue and black striped shirt and dark blue pants and a straw hat, Shanks. The other boy had blue hair, wearing a white shirt with burgundy stripes and brown pants and a knit hat, Buggy.

"The North Pole!" shouted Buggy.

"No, South Pole!" Shanks shouted back.

"There you go again!"

"That's right and I can say it as many times as I want because I'm right, you clown!"

"Ho, ho, you have lots of guts, let's fight. I'm going to settle this once and for all!"

"Well, come on then, go ahead and try!"

"Bring it on! I'm going to beat the crap out of you." yelled the two boys as they got into each others faces.

The crowd of pirates cheered and began placing bets as to two were punching each other. Suddenly, a tall man walked up behind the two men and whacked them both on the head.

"Enough of this. Who cares which one is colder, the North Pole or the South. If you really want to know, then why don't you go there and find out!" said the tall man. The other pirates laughed. Shanks and Buggy glared at each other while rubbing their heads. Then a man from the crows nest yelled a warning to his crew mates as he spotted an enemy ship heading towards them.

"Alright, prepare for launch, it's time to fight." said the tall man. The other crew members smiled trembling with excitement. "Yes, sir!" They all shouted. Buggy smirked, ready for a fight.

"Alright, I'm going to grab everything I get my hands on!" said Buggy.

"You look happy, Buggy." said Shanks, smiling.

"Of course! The enemy ship is like a big floating treasure chest. It's only natural for a pirate to try and raid it, am I wrong?" exclaimed Buggy as he got up and pulls out two blades.

"Well, that is one of the reasons." replied Shanks.

"No, no, you and all the pirates on this ship are too weak! Taking treasure from people is what pirates do, you know nothing about being a pirate!" said Buggy in a taunting tone of voice. But, Shanks smiled.

As the two ships got close to each other, they began blasting their cannons. Shanks, Buggy and the other crew mates boarded the ship and began taking out some of the enemy pirates. Buggy slashed at another pirate who insulted him. As Buggy turned to leave, he spotted something as it rolled out from the pirate's shirt. He took it and unrolled the paper and his eyes widen.

"This is?! It's a treasure map, I've never seen one before, incredible!" said Buggy as he scanned the map. He sees that there is an "X" mark pointing on the sea.

"So, the treasure is buried beneath the ocean." thought Buggy to himself. He quickly hid the map under his shirt as he smirked darkly.

"Alright, my life is going to be a lot more exciting from now on!"