Protect Kaya! The Usopp Pirates Great Efforts!

The three kids were running with Kaya deeper into the forest trying to get away from the hypnotist.

"Is that weird hypnotist guy still behind us?" Pepper panted as he ran.

"I don't know. I can't see him anymore! Let's loose him for good!" Onion replied. "Don't you worry, Miss Kaya! The Usopp Pirates are going to keep you safe and sound!" He reassured Kaya.

She smiled at the three brave boys who were risking their lives to protect her.

"Yes, thank you." Kaya said , gratefully.

Suddenly, they heard a loud crash behind them. The four quickly hid as they heard footsteps coming closer, Jango. The hypnotist was throwing two rings as he passed trees, slicing through them, making a path. As the rings came back to Jango, he looked around and didn't see Kaya and three boys. He gritted his teeth in frustration and cursed silently to himself.

"Damn, they're not there." He muttered. "Boys, I'm coming to get you! Do you really think that you can run from me?!" Jango shouted. The three boys and Kaya were hiding behind a fallen tree, staying quiet as the hypnotist came closer to where they were.

"We can do this the easy way, or can I destroy this entire forest!" Jango exclaimed, angrily.

"Woah, that guys is really mad!" Carrot said.

"And he can do a lot worse than just hypnotize people!" Onion added.

"Where have you gone?" Jango shouted. The two boys noticed Carrot was going to sneeze. Their eyes widen and quickly covered Carrot's face stopping him. The hypnotist walked passed them as everyone held their breaths hoping that he wouldn't Come them.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Jango shouted as he slashed through some more trees, walking away. Everyone let out a sigh of relief glad that the hypnotist hadn't found them.

Meanwhile, in the forest as well, Zoro was running carrying Usopp over his shoulder. The swordsman was completely lost.

"Go East! Hey, I said go East, so to East already! This is the wrong direction!" Usopp exclaimed, frustrated, pointing in the right direction.

"Where's East?!" Zoro shouted.

"Turn right!" Usopp shouted.

"But that's where we came from!" Zoro argued.

Back with the kids and Kaya, they still trying to escape from Jango as they ran deeper into the woods. They ran past a fallen tree when Kaya suddenly tripped on a rock collapsed onto the ground. Her vision went blurry and she felt her lungs starting to burn in her chest as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Miss Kaya!" Onion yelled as he and the other two boys turned back, running to her.

"I'm sorry, you should go on without me." Kaya panted, still trying to catch her breath.

"What are you talking about?" Carrot exclaimed.

"We're under strict orders to protect you!" Onion told her. He placed his hand on Kaya's forehead only to recoil it back in shock.

"Oh no! She's got a really bad fever!" Onion shouted.

"What?! Hang in there, Kaya!" Carrot cried, panicking. "A doctor! We need a doctor!"

"You idiot! We don't have time for that! Someone's trying to kill her!" Pepper shouted, angrily, as he looked at Carrot.

Suddenly, they heard a loud thud as a tree from nearby had fallen, startling the four. "Show yourself, you brats!" Jango shouted as he took out one of his chakram and threw it, slicing some trees, clearing a path. He was getting closer towards them. Kaya turned to the three boys.