Bounty! Straw Hat Luffy And Aya Becomes Known To The World!

Aya groaned as she opened her eyes. Her head felt like it was going to split in two. She felt like death. She sighed as she recalled what had happened. Defeating Arlong, the villagers threw a huge party in celebration, drinking and eating a lot of food, running away from Sanji when he asked her to dance with him. Aya blushed, mentally kicking herself. Why didn't she just dance with him! Why was she such a coward at these sorts of things!? Kissing Usopp. Aya's eyes widen as she remembered the feeling of his lips pressed against hers. Fireworks were booming and bursting in bright colors as they were thundering in the sky. Did it really happen or was it a dream? But it felt so real though.

Aya slowly sat up, in which she instantly regretted. She covered her mouth and quickly got up, slamming open the door, running outside on the deck. She saw Sanji in front of her. He smiled as soon as he saw her.

"There she is! Rise and shine, beautiful!"

"Outta the way!" Aya quickly pushed the lovesick forlorn cook to the side and ran over to the side of the ship. She hurled the last remaining contents from lasts nights party over the railings. She wiped her mouth with her hand. Why is it always carrots? She doesn't even like them. Aya heard footsteps approaching her and she turned her head to see Sanji placing a glass of water on the railing as he stood beside her.

"I'd figure that you would wake up like this. Here, this is the best thing for a hangover." He slid the glass over to her. Aya took it and drank a few sips, feeling the cool liquid wash down her throat.

"Thanks." She smiled, softly up at him.

"Don't mention it." Sanji replied and smiled back.

"Hey, Aya!" Aya jumped, startled, when she heard Usopp's voice. She looked down to see him waving back up at her. Aya slowly waved back, a little confused. Strange. He was a lot more outgoing than his usual self this morning. Normally, he was a lot more timid and soft spoken.

Usopp was sitting on the deck, working on some of his special pellets. Nami was getting the morning paper as one of Morgan's messenger seagulls flapped on board. Zoro was laying on the deck on his back, not too far away from the group. From the corner of her eye, Aya saw Luffy slowly creeping towards the tangerines, from Bellemere's orchard, that Nami had planted on top of the ship. Aya walked down the stairs, meeting up with the rest of the crew.

"Well, look who decide to finally wake up." Nami smiled.

"How long was I out?" Aya asked.

"It's already noon." Zoro replied. Aya's mouth dropped a little as she looked at him in surprise. She practically slept half the day away! She turned her head back to Usopp who was still tinkering with his equipment and walked over to him. Usopp tensed up as he heard her footsteps coming closer. Oh crap, what do I do?! What do I say to her!? Does she even remember what happened last night?!

"Hey, Usopp, whatcha working on?" Usopp blinked as he broke out of train of thoughts. His eyes widen as he saw Aya's face in front of his, leaning over him.

"Just some special technique stars." Usopp told her as he tried to focus anywhere but her eyes.

"Oh, okay, cool!" Aya smiled. Usopp felt his heart beating much more faster. Should he bring up that they kissed? No, definitely not in front of the others. That's too embarrassing. They would never let him live it down. But, why wasn't she saying anything about it? Aya blinked as she turned her head, looking at him confused. Usopp sighed when he realized that Aya didn't remember what had happen.

"Usopp, is there something wrong?" Aya asked, a little concerned when she saw his face drop a little. The sniper's eyes widen and he quickly looked at her.