Fiery Cooking Battle? Sanji vs The Beautiful Chef!

Sanji looked up and saw a woman approaching him along with two men, standing beside her. The woman was tall, had fiery pink hair and big pink eyes. She was wearing a dark red flamenco style dress with white frills, a green sash for a belt with a large red rose on her hip and hot pink shoes. She was also wearing a gold headband, silver-emerald necklace and diamond shaped emerald earrings. "Sanji, I've searched for you for ten years." The strange woman announced to Sanji.

"Behold, the amazing Carmen!" One of her assistant chefs said.

"The greatest cook in the East Blue!" The second assistant replied.

"I am passion, some has called me Fiery Carmen. Ole'!" Carmen clapped her hands together.

"I am the first apprentice of Carmen, and my name is Leo. " One of her assistants said. He was short, head a big head and a large chin, and his eyes, nose and mouth were small compared to his head. He was wearing a blue matador suit, red tie with a black dress shirt underneath and blue and grey shoes.

"And I am the second, Jose." The other assistant added. He was short, had a round body and a big nose. His nostrils were so large they looked like he was wearing sunglasses, while his eyes were very tiny barely noticeable that he had any at all. He had short brown hair, wearing a green matador suit and a dark green shirt underneath of it, a lighter green tie and green and grey shoes. Sanji ignored them, only focusing on Carmen. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, turning into hearts.

"You are beauty itself!" Sanji exclaimed. "It is my deepest dream come true. Yes! Beauty has come searching for me! It is truly an honor, wonderful Carmen!"

"Don't you dare!" Carmen pulled out a frying pan and smacked Sanji in the face with it.

"My you are so passionate! But tell me Carmen, how is it that you and I know each other?" Sanji asked.

"Oh, boys!" Carmen told her assistance. "Show him."

"Ma'am!" The two pulled out flyers and threw them on the ground in front of Sanji. Sanji picked a few up, looking at them. "Please look!" They were numerous photos of chefs known all throughout the East Blue.

"These are all pictures of chefs."

"These are the most famous cooks of the East Blue! And the great Carmen defeated every one of them in competition." Her assistant told Sanji.

"Yes, actually, I am the most amazing cook in the East Blue. The cooks who have challenged me have all been disappointing in simpler terms. And I was beginning to think that there was no one left to challenge my skills. But then, I came across an article of the Baratie sea restaurant from when you still worked there. A cook from the Baratie said the prior seus chef was the best cook in the East Blue. He said that in all of his years in the restaurant business he had never met your equal. From that moment and now, I have spent every minute of the last ten years searching for the entire East Blue for you." "Now, I challenge you, Sanji! If you dare bring your cooking spices to the market at one in the afternoon, you will be minced like garlic before a heated oil in a pan!" Carmen began to spin around rapidly until she got dizzy. Her two assistants carried her away.

"Okay then, we'll see you later!"

"Finally, a woman with a passion like mine." Sanji murmured.

"So, kid, are you going to compete in the marketplace?" A man asked Sanji.

"Huh? Nah, I don't like contests." Sanji told him and walked away.

"Damn that rubber boy. I can't believe we can't him anywhere on this entire island!" Buggy growled.