Epilouge

Panic.

Pure and utter panic.

Namjoon and Jungkook were going to be home any minute and I was struggling with the realization. Should I call someone? Maybe Jimin? Or Jin?

No.

Namjoon and Kook would be so hurt if someone else found out first.

Shit.

What do I do? What do I do?

As I paced around the bathroom, the seven positive pregnancy tests all collected in the sink, I caught my reflection. Though there was panic in my eyes, I knew the excitement was real. Namjoon ALWAYS talked about kids. Always. He wanted to be a dad since the day I met him, but never pushed it with me.

Jungkook though....

I had no idea.

And even worse...

I have absolutely no clue whose child it is.

Would Namjoon be heartbroken if it wasn't his?

How did this even happen? I'm on birth control!

As I continued to have my mini panic, I heard the front door down stairs open, and a laughing pair of muscle pigs come inside. I ran over to the bathroom door locking it, then quickly putting all the pregnancy tests and the boxes in a bag. When I placed the bag inside the linen closet, I caught glimpse of my wedding ring. The one Namjoon bought all those years ago, and the band that Jungkook gave me. The one that matched the one he and Namjoon wore.

It was then I realized that nothing mattered.

I knew that both those crazy men down stairs loved me, and this would just be another adventure in the making.

"Babe?" I heard Namjoon call out, making me jump and get down on the floor. I'm not sure why.

"Yeah?"

I heard him try to get into the bathroom, and then he sounded confused. "What are you doing? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...I'm just...about to get in the shower."

"Want company?" Jungkook called from behind him, and I swore I heard someone slap someone's ass.

"Uhh...actually this is going to be one of those long showers were I shave and exfoliate and all that."

"You don't want help with that? We could pamper you, Noona!" Jungkook said with enthusiasm.

"Thanks Kookie, but I think I'm just going to focus without distractions. Besides you guys say that I like my water too cold anyway."

"Awee Noona." He whined.

"You sure you're okay Noona?" Namjoon asked.

"I promise!" I laughed trying to sound convincing. "Go pamper each other!"

"Don't have to tell me twice."

And then I heard the protests of a screaming Namjoon as they made their way to the second bathroom in the guest room. I let out a breath and got up from the floor. Maybe a long shower is what I need. That way I can think about how in the hell I'm going to tell them.

As I sat under the water, I let my mind wonder on how different our lives were going to be. I let myself believe they would be exicted with me, and how amazing they both would be as fathers. I would be a good mom. I would be a fun, yet strict mom that joined in the fun activities.

Nausea then started to hit.

I'm going to be a mom...

I sat down in the shower, it allowing me to feel grounded. As excited I was, I couldn't help but to be scared. This was completely unexpected. We never talked about having a family, we were just living life as we are.