Number Twenty Three

I kind of felt bad for Namjoon. He was the one that had feelings for Jungkook first. But in the back of my mind I knew it would be worse if he kept his hopes up. Jungkook was straight.

Well, as straight as straight can be when he eyes another man up and down.

I couldn't stop thinking about that, but I would for now.

I walked into the living room where Namjoon was and when he saw me he smiled widely. "You look amazing. Is that a new dress?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "I thought since we were keeping our date simple and just going to dinner, I'd wear it." I made my way over to him kissing him.

He turned it deep, holding me by my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Mmm Kookie is going to love it." He said as his lips made their way down my neck. He kissed my neck, in the way that I loved most.

I stired something in me and I continued to lower my body on him until I was on top of him, each leg resting on the outside of his thighs and my arms loosly around his neck.

He started to suck on the spot under my ear, making me moan. The need within me started to build, and I was suddenly more interested to have him inside me. "Mmmm...Jooooooon."

He chuckled, his lips still against my skin. "What is it baby?"

"Think we could get a quicky in before Kookie gets here?"

I felt him grow hard quickly, rutting his hips up into me. "I think we can make that happen."

He moved his hands to release himself from his sweat pants, the habit of him never wearing boxers under them coming in handy. I lifted myself enough for him to pull my panties to the side, and position the head of his cock at my entrance, rubbing it up and down my wet slit.

I grew impatient, and at the perfect time, I started to push myself down on his cock, both of us groaning. I held my panties out of the way, letting him take control. He lifted me starting to pound into my core, keeping his hips fast. I could feel him deep, deep inside of me, and there was actually ringing in my ears. The pleasure was so good I couldn't help but lean my head on his shoulder, completely giving in to his strength.

I was breathing heavily, my moans rolling off my tongue into Namjoon's hear as the build in my stomach began to quicken. The twist was tighter and tighter, and I thought I heard a door shut, so with all the strength I could manage I looked up.

I saw Jungkook leaning over the counter, his elbo resting there with his face in his palm. He was watching, a smirk on his face, and his eyes dark. Seeing him there suddenly, getting caught, caused me to shatter around Namjoon, my hand flying to the back of his head to hold on to his hair as I came.

I came hard, and I had locked my gaze with Jungkook as he watched me unravel.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I called my head finally dropping to Namjoon's shoulder again. He gave a few more quick snaps of his hip before he pulled out and moved me so that he could cum on the blanket next to us.

"Why did you do that?" I asked out of breath.

He was panting as he answered. "I didn't want you do worry about leaking out while you were on your date. It would feel uncomfortable and I want you to have a good time."

"Looks like the two of you already had a good time." Jungkook said making Namjoon jerk his head behind him.

"How long have you been there?"

"Just in time for the big moment." Jungkook teased. "That was hot."

I laughed and dismounted Namjoon's lap as he wiped off his dick and tucked it back under his sweats. I grabbed the blanket that he came on, and made my way to the laundry room.