Number Nine

Namjoon POV

I woke up extremely warm and my face pushed into something. When I stirred, I realized I had nuzzled my face so far into Noona's neck I was drooling on her. I lifted my hand from around her, keeping her still with my other arm under her, gently wiping away the pool of saliva.

"I think you're going to need this." I heard in a whisper just above my head.

I looked up and saw Jungkook with a hand towel and a smile. "Thank you." I said reaching for the towel. "What time is it?" I said softly, trying not to wake Noona. I could tell she was sleeping by the fact that her hands were no longer scratching at my scalp.

"Almost 5." He replied making me turn to him.

"We have been sleeping for three hours?"

"Almost three hours." He smirked. Once I was done with cleaning her off, Jungkook held his hand out.

"What?"

"I can take that, so you can snuggle her more."

"It has my drool on it."

"I don't care."

I chuckled handing it to him. I watched him walk over to the laundry room before coming back out and sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

"What have you been doing?" I asked as I ran my fingers thought her hair softly.

"Well, after taking a walk with Jin, he and Hoseok decided to go out side and play hilbilly horseshoes. They invited me, but I feel like we will be doing a lot on this trip together so I figure it gave them a moment to hang out the two of them"

"That's nice that you thought of them."

"Then Yoongi and Jimin came down, making me worry about Tae. But they assured me he was just sleeping, and I ended up help cook dinner with Yoongi. It's all ready when you guys get up."

"Thanks Kook." I smiled. "I think I should wake her up."

"Want any help?"

"No." I laughed. "She doesn't like being woken up and it takes forever to get her to actually wake up."

He laughed and stood. "Well I will leave you to it. I am being summoned to a game of pool."

"Jin, Yoongi and Tae?"

"Yep."

"Who's your partner."

He stopped and turned looking at me. "Tae."

"Make Jin be your partner."

"Why?"

"Because Jin an Yoongi are hustlers, they are pros and Tae is just going along with it."

He grinned. "I think I can hold my own, but thanks hyung."

I turned my focus to the beauty on top of me, her face resting on the pillow above my head. I scooted back a little pulling her down and she groaned wrapping her arm around my neck.

"Noona." I cooed.

"Mmm." He hummed making me laugh.

I started kissing her all over her face with small soft pecks. Thankfully it made her stir a little more and groan out. "Joooooon."

"Wakey, wakey." I laughed, continuing to kiss her. She pulled her face from me pushing her nose into my chest. I knew it wasn't comfortable, and I knew she was holding her breath since she wasn't able to breath. She was wiggling trying to get out of my hold so she could sleep better, but I wouldn't let her. "Aren't you hungry?"