Number Thirty Four - Final

I was finally finished getting ready when I heard a knock at the door and a deep voice speak to me. "You're making me look bad you know."

I turned to a smirking Yoongi and I laughed. "Because I look better in this dress than you would?" I joked.

He laughed loudly shaking his head and walking over to me. "No. Now that you three are having this commitment ceremony, it's all Taehyung and Jimin talk about." He said, sitting on the edge of my bed, directly across from me.

He was smiling, but his words confused me. I crossed my arms and raised an eye brow. "Do you not want that?"

"I do. But I had a plan, and that is for shit now." He laughed. "It was a good one too."

"And your plan was?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"It doesn't matter now. Taehyung spoke to me privately after you guys asked us to witness your vows, and he wants to do the same. He feels as if I should do to him and Jimin what you did with Namjoon and Jungkook."

My eyes went wide, and I was a little shocked that it was Taehyungs suggestion. "Like...exactly?" I asked.

He nodded. "He thinks Jimin and I should get married legally, and then he asked if I would do a commitment ceremony with him. He wanted to be with both of us, but feels as if due to our past that we deserve to marry, like you and Namjoon. I teased him asking if this was his way of proposing, and the kid surprised me holding out two rings. I asked him where his was and he told me that I had not gotten it yet and he would be patient.

I laughed a little, but still was in shock that he was talking about this so casually.

"Wow..." Is all I could come up with saying. I've known Yoongi for a while and I never thought he would want any of that. So, I waited for his smirk to tell me more.

"I said yes." He smiled. A smile so genuine I wanted to kiss him.

"Oh my god really?" I asked, reaching out and wrapping my arms around him. "That's so great!"

He stood to meet me in the hug, squeezing me slightly. I knew that he was genuinely happy, because Yoongi is very readable, always had been.

"But don't tell Jimin." He said rubbing my back before pulling away from our hug. "Tae and I have a special plan to propose to him and I want to keep that a surprise."

"I won't say anything, but don't tell Joonie. He can't keep a secret to save his life."

"Don't I know it." He laughed. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Keeping my secret." He winked, making me giggle.

Just then Hoseok came running in with a big smile on his face. "Are you coming? Jimin is bouncing in his seat, and I'm pretty sure he's about to explode."

"He would be." Yoongi sighed looking over to me. "Ready?"

I nodded and took Yoongi's outreached hand, him pulling me toward the stairs.

We really didn't want a huge wedding or 'commitment ceremony.' We also had no intentions on throwing a wedding reception because honestly, we didn't even have enough friends that we would want to invite to something like that. Jin ended up cooking all the food for the day and Hoseok helped. Not sure how he helped, since Jin is a psychotic freak when it comes to the kitchen, but Hoseok seemed to be an acceptation to all of his qualms.

Jungkook planned a very small ceremony, where the three of us would say a few vows, and that would be the end of it. We all thought it was perfect.