Number Thirty Three

It had been several months since Jungkook had moved into our house, and it was one of the best things that had ever happened to Namjoon and I. Our relationship between each other grew stronger. I never thought we could be stronger than we were, but Jungkook made it happen.

Namjoon and Jungkook were best friends. They nearly did everything together. Jungkook tried teaching Namjoon how to cook, and Namjoon tried teaching Jungkook everything he knew.

Each of us as a pair would share moments with one another. Sometimes just Namjoon and I and sometimes Jungkook and I. There were even often occasions where it would be just the two of them.

Jealously was not part of our dynamic.

It was happiness.

I asked the two of them as often as I could if they were happy, and they always answered me with a yes. There were often times that I would wonder to myself if I had a right to be this happy. I had two amazing men in my life when most people just get one.

And I had two of the good ones.

But I knew that no one would love Namjoon and Kookie and I. No one could love Jungkook like Joonie and I, and I had never in my life felt so loved before.

I've always maintained the thought that if things with Jungkook didn't work out, that I would be happy with Namjoon. He is really all I need, and all I could ever want. He says the same thing about me, but I know we are on a mutual understanding about a very important thing. If Jungkook was not part of our lives the way he is now, there would be a hole within our hearts that the other just could not fill.

And we were okay with it.

Because we had hour Kookie, and he had us.

Namjoon spoiled him rotten. Almost as bad as he does me, but being the only girl in a poly relationship has its perks. Jungkook never had to ask for anything because Namjoon had already given it to him.

Jungkook was the same way towards both of us.

We had many discussions on how surprising it was that the three of us functioned so well together. Not that we doubted each other, its just this type of thing isn't something that is easily worked out.

But we did it.

It was a normal Saturday when the weather decided to turn brutal. I had no idea where Jungkook and Namjoon were, so I decided to lay out in the pool. I grabbed my favorite floaty, my ear buds and turned on my favorite playlist on my phone.

Floating in the pool was one of my favorite ways to relax. And ever since Jungkook moved in, he would make us spend way more time in the pool than we ever did before.

Which is just another reason why we loved him so much.

I was midway through my singalong of Paramore's 'Misery Buisiness' when I felt someone grab me from under the water. I screeched out loudly, my eyes flying open, and just as I thought I was going to go under the water, strong arms caught me before I could.

I saw the dimply boyfriend I loved so much grinning at me, amused at my fear.

Pulling out my ear buds as he had hold of my waist, I scolded him. "Damn you Namjoon, you scared me."

"It was funny too." He said kissing me on my lips quickly.

"You're lucky you didn't pull me under because you'd be buying me new ear buds."

"I can afford it." He laughed.

"Namjoon!" I laughed playfully splashing him.

His eye brow raised in a daring manner, his voice now even more amused that before. "Did you just splash me."