Number Eighteen

It didn't surprise me when Namjoon told me that Jungkook had agreed to the threesome. I knew it was just going to take time. Whenever Jungkook and I were together, and Namjoon watched, I saw him stare at Namjoon a handful of times. He would throb inside of me, and his dominance would rage, fueling his desire.

It could have just been the exhibitionist in him, but I doubted it.

I told Namjoon that it had to be a natural occurrence. Planning it out would just put pressure on everyone, especially Kookie. He agreed.

I was laying on the couch with him the next day, just letting everything settle when I started to think.

"Babe, this isn't going to...intensify your feelings for him is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...when you and I slept together for the first time. I knew I liked you...but that night...I knew that I had to do whatever I could to keep you around."

"That good, huh?" He teased.

I laughed but playfully slapped his shoulder. "That's not what I meant." I sat up more and turned to him, and he turned his focus to me. "I just mean that, sex can intensify feelings. And I know you like Kookie. I just...I'm just worried."

"What are you worried about? You're the love of my life Noona no one and nothing could replace you."

"Maybe." I said. "But look at Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung. Yoongi and Jimin were head over heels for each other. Deeply in love just like we are, and then they met Tae. They started out with just joining threesomes and then Jimin caught feelings."

"I..." he stuttered. "I'm not really sure what to say. Do you not want to do this?"

"No I do...it's just...I don't want you to get hurt. Or Kookie to get hurt...or me get hurt!" I laughed.

He smiled and cupped my cheek in his hand before leaning his forehead against mine and giving me a light kiss. "I don't think any of that is going to happen. Don't worry, it will be fun."

His confidence put me at ease, and I didn't worry much about it.

That next weekend Jungkook was over at our house for dinner and we were having a great time like we always did.

"You're kidding!" Jungkook laughed. "And you didn't get caught?!"

"Nope." Namjoon laughed making me giggle along. "I thought we would be but I found out that my office is sound proof. I'm just glad that I had a lock on the door."

"Damn." Jungkook replied.

"It wasn't planned if that's what you're thinking." I continued, seeing the wheels in his head turning. He raised an eye brow at me. "I went in to say hi because I missed him. I had just gotten back from a road trip with Hobi."

"You started it." Namjoon accused taking a drink of his water.

"I did not. You, you horny bastard, saw me, pushed me up against the desk and dropped to your knees. I didn't even really get a word in. What do you mean I started it?"

"All you were wearing was a sports bra and very short shorts, and you were waltzing around like that."

"So wearing clothes gets your dick hard?" I spat back.

Jungkook was laughing across from us as we bickered, and spoke up before Namjoon could. "I would have done the same thing."

"Oh yeah?" Namjoon asked. "So you agree that she started it?"

"No." He replied. "You obviously started it, I just get why you started it."

"You're taking her side?" He gawked as I took our plates to the kitchen. I heard them grab the silverare and the glasses to follow me.