Number Twenty Eight

Jungkook's POV

Within another hour Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin were drunk, and making fun of each other and laughing. Apparently, Tae didn't like drinking, so he stayed sober to drive them safely home after the night was over. I had a few drinks, but didn't want to get sloppy, so I sipped on the same drink for a while. Noona was tipsy, teetering on the drunk line, and she and Namjoon were laughing at everything that Jimin and Jin were saying.

"How could you ever have fun with out me." Jin said. Then turned to Hoseok. "And without Hobi." He wrapped his arms around him, kissing him on the cheek. "He's so fucking cute, I love it."

Hoseok blushed, but leaned forward kissing Jin on the lips, shutting him up.

"Well damn." Yoongi said. "We found the secret weapon to taming Jin. Hoseok's lips!"

The group broke out into another laugh, even Hoseok chuckling at Jin's puppy dog reaction.

"What were you all doing before we got here anyway." Hobi asked, putting his arm around Jin.

"Telling Kookie our coming out stories." Jimin replied. "Mine is the best so far."

"Ah yes, Mrs. Parks unconditional love. What a woman."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jin. "Watch it."

"Are you going to tell him yours?" Yoongi asked.

Jin looked at me with a wide grin. "Believe it or not, I used to think I was straight. I dated women, kissed them. But Noona's the only woman I've been able to get it up for in almost 10 years."

"Jin!" Noona scolded throwing an ice cube at him. "That's my boyfriend you're talking to!"

I felt a flutter in my stomach at her words, but it was Namjoon's low groan and his hand snaking up the back of my shirt that caused chills to scatter across my body.

"I'm sorry but it's true."

"So what changed?"

"Well, it was my senior year of high school, and there was this new kid that started in the middle of the semester and I became infatuated with him. He was good looking, smart, and extremely kind. I was kind of a shit head, and a bit of a player. We were in a few of the same classes and we became friends, and just before we graduated, he came out to me. Said he had a crush on me."

"What did you do?"

"Jumped him."

Noona and Namjoon laughed again, making me chuckle along, but I was still distracted by Namjoon's warm hand on the small of my back, caressing my skin.

"Slut!" Jimin accused making Yoongi laugh.

"I really liked him!" Jin defended. "He was my first boyfriend and the sex was unlike anything I had every experience."

"Top or bottom?" Joon asked.

"Both." He winked, making Namjoon bite his lip. I felt a pang of jealousy in my stomach, suddenly remembering that Jin had been with Namjoon too, not just Noona. And he was a switch.

Namjoon only ever bottoms for me.

I wonder if that's a problem.

As Jin continued his story, I tried to pay attention, but all I could think about was Namjoon. I felt horrible. All my inner dilemma's always seemed to be around Namjoon and he was nothing but good to me. Patient. He never pushed me or wanted me to do something I wasn't comfortable with, and he was a good-hearted person. I was lucky to be involved with someone like him. I was very lucky to have him as a boyfriend.