Number Nineteen

I forgot how good Namjoon was at knots. The rope that was wrapped around my wrists were comfortably restricting me, holding my arms up tied on the bed post. My top half was naked, thanks to Kookie, and they both looked down at me, the cool air keeping my nipples erect and hard.

The anticipation was killing me.

I felt the need between my legs, and I absentmindedly rubbed my legs together to get some friction. Namjoon noticed and took hold of one of my ankles pulling so they parted.

"Ah, ah. Be a good girl, or else we will have to tie your feet too."

I whimpered and looked over to Kookie for help, but he was enjoying Namjoon's rules.

"Don't look at me. I'm on his side." He chuckled, dragging his fingertip over the top of my thigh, just under my panties.

At this point I was getting impatient, so I challenged them. "Are you just going to stare at me all night?"

"Oh no baby." Namjoon said leaning down over me. He put one hand on each side of me, one next to my waist and the other next to my head holding him up. "We are going to play with you." He then kissed me between my breasts moving his lips over to take my nipple in his mouth. He used his tongue to circle the bud, sucking with just enough pressure to intensify the need between my legs.

My eyes were closed, enjoying the feeling of his mouth on me when I felt a warm touch on my stomach. I knew it was Jungkook and when I opened my eyes, I saw him leaning down as well, lowering his face to mine. He passed my mouth and placed his lips against my ear, letting his breath tickle me as he spoke.

"Where do you want my mouth?"

Chills ran down my spine, and I felt Namjoon grin against my skin as he continued to suck and lick at my nipples. I wanted to badly to tell him exactly where I wanted his mouth; his tongue. But I knew that this was a first for him, and I wanted him as comfortable as possible, as well as have a feeling of control.

I turned to catch his eye, and with the sweetest smile I could manage, I answered in a breathy tone. "Where ever you want to put it."

There was a split second to where I saw his eyes darken, but it was just for that second because he slammed his mouth against mine, kissing me deeply.

I moaned into the kiss, my arms pulling against the rope. I wanted to badly to pull his face closer to mine and tug on the soft waves of his hair but I couldn't. I was completely at their mercy.

Jungkook moved his kiss from my lips, trailing his lips and tongue to my jaw, then my neck, until he met my collarbone. He bit me hard making me gasp and jerk, an evil smirk playing on his lips as he lowered even further. He took my other nipple in his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue against it.

The feeling of the two of them on me, teasing me in different rhythms was maddening.

But it felt too good.

I felt Jungkook's hand trail down to my center, slipping a finger through my wet lips, then groaning. He let go of my nipple and turned to Namjoon. "She is so wet already."

He pulled back his hand as Namjoon detached from me, grinning. "Sucking on her nipples is the easiest way to get her wet. She loves it."

I saw the wheels in Jungkook's head turning, and he looked at my chest then back to Namjoon. He stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth, wiggling his eyes at Namjoon. Then, he placed his wet finger against the nipple Namjoon was sucking on, coating it with my arousal, then doing the same with the other one.

No words were said, Namjoon just laughed in delight at his boldness before taking my nipple in his mouth again, sucking harder this time. Jungkook did the same, and at the same time they moaned, deep and gravely and I swear I almost came from the sound.