Number Thirty Two

I didn't want to cum yet. Not without my boys with me. But I knew if I edged myself enough, whatever 'punishment' they gave me, wouldn't work. My body would climax nearly instantly at their touch.

So that's exactly what I did.

I brought myself to the edge so many times without relief I was starting to get frustrated. But that was the point.

I didn't even notice the front door slam shut, and I'm sure the two of them heard my loud moaning from the bedroom. I made no effort to muffle what I was doing until I felt strong fingers wrap around my wrist. I gasped in genuine surprise and my body trembled in frustration when the vibrating device was pulled from my body.

When I opened my eyes in surprise, I didn't just see one of my boyfriends, but both of them.

Jungkook had hold of my arm, and took the vibrator from my fingers examining it slightly. I noticed that Namjoon was at the end of the bed, his arms crossed on his chest and an eye brow arched in amusement.

Jungkook being new to this relationship I knew I could rely on his reaction. I knew he would be the first to suggest the punishment I was hoping for, and he didn't disappoint.

"Without us?" Jungkook asked, his voice laced in amusement. He looked into my eyes, shaking his head. "Babygirl what were you thinking?" He asked as he set down the vibrator on the beside table.

I pouted, playing the innocent act, just waiting until one of them said the magic word.

"You couldn't even wait until we got home..." Namjoon said in a suspicious tone.

"I guess she will need a punishment." Jungkook smirked.

Bingo!

I bit my bottom lip trying hard not to show my excitement, but I'm not sure how well that was working.

"What would you suggest?" Namjoon asked looking over to our Kookie.

He shrugged. "How about some edging." He said leaning over and pushing his tongue between my already wet lips. He hummed and started to flick his tongue against my clit for a moment before pulling back.

I gasped and thrusted upward in a wanting manner, whimpering.

I knew they loved when I acted needy.

But this time I wasn't acting.

Jungkook chuckled and moved back in to start my 'punishment' just as I expected. But as I spread my legs open wider for him, I noticed Namjoon staring at me, a knowing glare in his eye.

Shit.

He knows.

"Baby." He called. But when Jungkook didn't acknowledge him, he then smiled to clarify. "Jungkookie."

"Hmmm?" He hummed against me, starting to move his tongue a little faster.

I tried to keep my moaning to a minimum, but Namjoon knew my body all too well and placed a gentle hand on Jungkook's head enticing him to stop. He detached from me, my body now really thoroughly teased. They ignored my detest form his withdrawal, making me even more frustrated.

"What?" Jungkook asked, looking up.

"I don't think edging is going to be an actual punishment." His eye caught mine, and I bit my lip again, not to say anything. He took hold of my ankles and jerked me forward to where my breasts bounced in front of Jungkook's face.

He leaned forward, swiping his tongue over my erect nipple, then wrapping his lips around it. He suckled softly as Namjoon rand his hands up my legs very tortuously slowly.