Number Eleven

Namjoon's POV

This day was dragging on. I let out a groan of annoyance, the last of the project in my hand finished, I was just waiting for the final approval before going home. Starting at my computer screen, beckoning the email to come through, I didn't notice someone enter my office.

"Hyung?"

I jerked feeling my heart almost jump out of my chest, before I had calmed just to see it was Jungkook.

"Damn it, Kook." I scolded, holding my hand to my heart. "You scared the shit out of me."

He laughed. "Sorry. I thought you were starting a hole into your computer screen."

"Fuck, it feels like it." I told him. "I'm just waiting for one final email before I can leave."

"I'm off now." He grinned stepping in and sitting in the seat in front of me. "Almost everyone is gone now, who are you waiting on?"

"Mark." I deadpanned.

"You don't like Mark?" He asked, his voice going a little higher at the end.

"No." I replied. "He's the one who has to submit all the projects. He reviews them. He's good at his job don't get me wrong, but he takes forever because he is always hitting on the women of the office. If there aren't many people here still then what in the hell is taking him so long?"

He shrugged. "So, you're not busy with anything right now?"

"No, just waiting. Why?"

"I actually wanted to apologize for this past weekend."

"What for?"

"Just...the sunblock incident."

I laughed. "Why are you apologizing. I was serious when I said it was hot."

"I just...I felt like I stepped a little too far when I..."

He paused, looking nervous. I wanted to put a stop to his guilty thinking. "Jungkook you and I have gotten pretty close over the last few weeks and I consider you a really good friend. I trust you just as much as I would trust any of the rest of them that were at the beach house over the weekend."

"Really? But you barely know me?" His dark brown eyes were big, chocolaty and beautiful in his wonderment.

"Time isn't of the essence. Its not quantity, its quality. And you are quality."

Watching the relief in his expression and bright smile come across his face gave me goosebumps. Seeing such a beautiful soul smile like that really does something to you.

"Thank you."

"Plus, something you may not know about me, is I like watching."

He raised an eye brow. "What?"

I nodded. "I have voyeuristic tendencies, so watching you touch Noona like that...I mean..." I had to hold back to keep my cool. I didn't want to scare him away by telling him all the things I would love to do to him. No, I have to keep it simple. "You're incredibly good looking and she is a knock out. How could I not like it?"

"Oh. Well if we are talking about kinks, I like rope." He winked.

"Rope is a good one." I agreed. "We've used rope before, but Noona really likes wearing lingerie."

"Oh my god stop." He said rasing his hand. "I cant be thinking about your girlfriend in skimpy lingerie." He looked away from me, keeping his gaze on the wall next to us.

"Why not?" I chuckled.

"I just...oh my god I cant. She's your girlfriend."

"So? Wanna see a picture?"