Number Five

Namjoon's POV

The rest of the evening went smoothly. Jungkook continued to flirt heavily with Noona as well as she flirting back. I was surprised when Jungkoook flirted a bit with Jin, but I think he did it to level out how heavily he was hitting on my girlfriend. Not that I minded, I actually enjoyed their back and forth through the night.

It was pretty late by the time everyone left, and I had a good feeling about Jungkook joining us more often for socializing.

"So, what did you think of Jungkook?" I asked Noona as she was getting around to take a shower.

"He is a riot. I like him a lot." She smiled, stripping from her dress.

"I do too." I replied swallowing thickly. I watched as her bra let her beautiful breasts spill out and she slowly peeled her panties off of her and down her legs. "Jesus..." I breathed, holding my hand against my mouth.

She heard me, turned to look at me and smirk. "Perv." She teased.

"Tease." I snapped back.

"I'm getting in the shower, how am I a tease? Should I shower with my clothes on?"

"No, but did you really have to take that long to take your panties off. You knew I was watching."

An evil grin came across her face before she shrugged and moved to turn the shower on. I don't know what was going on with me but watching her and thinking about the things Jungkook was saying was really starting to rile me up.

I had to shake these thoughts away.

Thankfully she stepped into the shower, taking her naked form out of my sight which allowed me to calm a little. "Do you think he had fun?" I heard her shout over the shower.

I started to walk closer to the bathroom, leaning against the counter as I brushed my teeth. "I hope so." I mumbled.

"I think he did. It seemed as if he really hit it off with Jin surprisingly. I figured he'd gravitate more towards Tae and Jimin."

"I think he likes Jin's attitude." I replied after rinsing my mouth out. "Plus he was frank and up front, Jungkook appreciates that kind of quality."

"Makes sense." She replied.

"So...you enjoyed him hanging out?"

"I did."

"Do you think he could hang out more often? Even if it wasn't with the group?"

"You wont get in trouble with work? Aren't you technically his boss?"

"No, we are in different departments. We occasionally will work together but for the most part we are separated."

"Well then yeah." She giggled. "You know that you don't have to ask me to invite people into our home."

"I know, it's just..."

There was a slight pause in the conversation, and I wasn't really sure how to verbalize what I wanted to say.

"Namjoon, honey you don't have to explain anything to me. I trust you."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well it's clear you have a crush on him." She laughed.

"What?! No!" I denied, hating the fact that she thought that. "I love you. You are my girlfriend; you are my life. How could you think I would look at someone else like that?"

I heard the shower turn off and she opened the door with a suspicious look. I handed her a towel and she wrapped herself in it before stepping out and standing in front of me.