Number Thirty One

When I woke up I was warm and very comfortable. I could feel someone's arm around me, and their nose buried into the back of my hair. I was still not feeling 100% but I could tell that I was already feeling better.

I listened and paid attention to the breathing patterns to figure out that it was definitely Joon behind me, which made me wonder where Kookie was.

I started to move just slightly, and heard Namjoon speak softly.

"How are you feeling?"

He loosened his grip on me so I could turn around to face him. He then tightened his grip holding me close and making me feel so loved.

"I'm feeling a lot better." I said.

"Good." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"Where's Kookie?"

The smile he gave me at Kookies name was beautiful, making me smile back at him. "He's packing."

"Oh...where is he going?"

"He's going to move in with us." He said, as if it was obvious.

"Really?" I asked, getting excited. "He agreed?" He nodded and bit his lip, and I knew there was more. "What aren't you sharing with me." I teased, tickling him slightly.

He wiggled and grabbed my hand, but I paid no mind to try to continue. Namjoon was beaming. He looked so happy. Namjoon was a typically happy person, but something really was affecting him because he looked so giddy.

"I need to share something with you." He said, his voice still softy.

"Tell me." I beckoned, settling more in his hold and running my fingers through his hair.

"He told me he loved me." He breathed, smile still in place, dimples deep in his cheeks.

I felt my body temperature spike, and the excitement I felt was like adrenaline filling my heart. "He did?" I asked, making him nod to me and close his eyes. He rested his head against mine, and relaxed into me, his grip on me tightening even more. "Joonie...that's wonderful." I said, keeping my voice soft.

"I love you, you know that, right?" He asked, opening his eyes.

"Of course. But you can love more than one person." I whispered, because now I knew that he was also nervous about our connection.

I wasn't sure why. I had been very honest with how I felt. But it seemed as if he still needed a bit of reassurance. Which I was happy to give him. "Baby, you are the love of my life. You are everything to me. You know that. I will always love you. You are special, and my love for you is special."

"My love for you is special." He repeated, whispering still.

"Just like your love for Jungkook is special." I smiled. He smiled in return, and I leaned over and kissed his nose. "You know how I feel."

He nodded again, his hand running up and down my back. "You know I would still love you if you decide you don't want this, right? I don't want you to do this, just because I had a crush."

"But now you love him, and so can I."

"You could love him?"

"Namjoon." I smirked. "I already do."

He smiled again and pulled me in tightly to him, giving me a warm tight hug. There was so much feeling in this hug, my arms were sore by the time we let go of it.

"I still have more to tell you."

"Go on." I smiled.

"Since you've been sick, he and I were physical while we were at his house."