Number Six

Namjoon's POV

It had been a week since Jungkook joined us for one of our family dinners and I talked to him almost every day. My 'crush' that Noona made me admit out loud was only solidified the more I got to know him.

He was a very kind hearted person, always around if anyone needed help and he was a damn good worker. Dedicated to the quality of his work the IT department rarely found anything wrong with his data systems or the coding that he used to develop them.

It was admirable, honestly.

One day as I was finishing up the last project I needed to do until my vacation, I heard a knock at my door. When I looked up, I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my face if I wanted to. Jungkook stood there, leaning half in my door way, his own adorable smile decorating his beautiful face.

"Have a minute?" He asked,

I nodded and waved him in before he stepped in and closed my door. "What's up Kook?"

"God I'm never going to hear the end of that nickname am i?" He laughed as he sat in front of my desk.

I chuckled back putting my pen down and leaning back. "Not when it's all Noona will call you now."

He let out a breath, trying to hold back a smirk but it didn't work. I knew he was thinking about her. "Well I actually have a question."

"What's up?"

"Jin hyung knows I'm not gay right? He knows the teasing a flirting was just...you know...fun?"

I nodded. "Why?" I asked tilting my head.

"Well he...he asked me on a date."

I busted out laughing, loudly. I couldn't help it. "Of course he did. You told him 'no' right?"

"Well actually no." he said, making my laughter stop.

"What?"

"Not like that." He replied when he saw my expression. "I thought I'd go out on the date with him to get to know him. When he said 'date' I kind of thought he was kidding but now that he told me to wear something nice, I don't know if he's kidding anymore."

"Oh." I said a little more relieved. "He's kidding."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "He wont push limits. He probably just wants to get to know you since you were invited to the beach house with us."

"Wait...what?" He looked at me wide eyed and something told me that no one had told him yet.

"You didn't know?"

"No!" He laughed. "How would I have known?"

"Jin was supposed to tell you." I groaned. Fuck. I probably ruined something Jin had planned.

"Ohhhh...so is that what this 'date' is then?"

"Probably." I said running my hand down my face. "Please don't tell him I told you." I laughed. "He'll kill me."

"Oh, no it's okay I won't say anything. But...when is the trip?"

"In a few days." I huffed. "You probably didn't ask for the time of to go did you? God...why do we let Jin do anything?"

"Actually." He smiled looking off in the distance. "I asked for the next two weeks off because I was going to go visit my brother. He and his wife moved to London and I wanted to do something instead of sit in my apartment all day."

"Oh well if you have plans..."

"No!" He interrupted. "I didn't buy the ticket yet and I was going to be fore the 'date.' I'm glad you told me because now I wont buy the ticket."