Number Four

It wasn't long after when Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung showed up. Taehyung was hanging on Yoongi as I thought he would be, and Jimin was holding onto Yoongi's opposite hand.

"Welcome." I said, leaning against the sliding glass door.

"Hey Noona." Yoongi smiled, Jimin breaking from his grip and walking over to me.

He gave me a hug and then Taehyung did too. When we pulled back, I made him stay in front of me and studied his face. "Have you not learned yet what a smart mouth will get you?" I smirked.

He gave me an evil grin and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Who says I don't do it on purpose?"

I laughed and Yoongi gave him a stern look. "Come on you guys, I'll introduce you to Jungkook." They followed me outside where Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon were and were warmly greeted by them all. "Jungkook, this is Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin."

"It's nice to meet you guys." He said, standing up and shaking each of their hands.

"You too." Yoongi smiled. "Namjoon talks about you all the time."

I saw Namjoon blush, just a little surprising me. He's been acting strange any time someone mentions he and Jungkook and I started getting a little suspicious. Not in the jealous girlfriend way. I know Namjoon was mine, and I know he would never cheat. But that didn't mean he didn't have a crush. The thought actually made me laugh internally; Jungkook is Namjoon's type.

"Jungkook, are you going to be joining us more often?" Jimin asked.

"I hope so?" He questioned back. "Maybe if this time goes well."

"I saw it's going pretty well so far." I commented, sitting next to Jin.

Jungkook gave me a flirty look. "And as you are the only woman here, I saw your opinion counts the most."

"Noona, did you get those little deserts from the Butterfly Bakery?"

"Actually, Jungkook did." Namjoon answered.

"Because Namjoon forgot." I continued.

"I did not!" He defended.

I gasped dramatically. "Are you lying to me Kim Namjoon."

He went quite.

"No." He said in a soft and quiet voice. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he let out a sigh. "Okay, maybe for the most part, but I remembered BEFORE you called me and Jungkook was nice enough to grab them while I finished up a project I was working on."

I heard Jungkook laugh. "Oh, so I was your lacky so you wouldn't get in trouble?"

"I wouldn't have gotten in trouble."

"You would have gotten in trouble." Yoongi said.

"Well, thank you for keeping our Joonie honest Noona." Jin said kissing me on the cheek, then standing. "Yoongi wanna help me with the grill?"

"Sure." He nodded.

Throughout the back and forth bickering between Yoongi and Jin on how to properly grill all the food, there was plenty of laughter and conversation between all of us.

Hoseok joined us just before dinner was served, claiming he was 'cleaning the studio.'

"You know I didn't hire you to clean the place." I said to him. "I have cleaners for that. I pay them to do it."

"I know but it's the weekend and I wanted it to be ready for practice."

"Hoseok tomorrow is Saturday. Practice isn't until Monday, and we were closed today."