Number Ten

The next morning Namjoon and I talked and decided not to tease Kookie about what happened. We had joked about him hearing us, but we actually didn't even think about it in that moment. We had lost ourselves in the lust of each other and completely forgot about the probability of someone hearing. Plus, we thought that he would still be down stairs with the rest of them.

Namjoon and I shared a shower, no funny business since it was late in the morning by the time we woke up, and just as I was wrapping myself in a towel, there was a knock. Namjoon was already half dressed so I opened the door to see Kookie smiling with his toothbrush.

"Mind if I brush my teeth while you guys get ready?"

"Actually, we are all done. I am going to go change in the bedroom."

Namjoon said good morning, walking with me and leaving Jungkook in the bathroom.

Namjoon shut the door behind us and I went over to my suitcase pulling out some close. As I got dressed, Namjoon suggested something.

"Do you want to go on the beach?"

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "Yes." I smiled. We both then put our bathing suits on and packed a bag before heading out. When we opened our door, Jungkook opened his, bare chested and in swim trunks, a towel hanging over his shoulders.

"Looks like we had the same idea." He grinned.

"Perfect, you can join us."

We made our way down the stairs, Namjoon and Jungkook grabbing a snack before we finally made it to the shoreline. The sand was soft but firm, perfect for laying out a towel and letting the sun warm you. But I easily burned so I was about to ask Namjoon to help me with the sunblock, but then I smirked.

Turning to Kookie I spoke. "Kookie?"

"Yeah, Noona?" He replied, placing his towel next to me.

"Will you help me with the sunblock?"

I heard Namjoon chuckle lowly from the other side of me, but I kept my eyes on Jungkook. He grinned and nodded.

"I would be happy to."

I handed him the sunblock and turned around so he could get my back. Namjoon was watching closely, biting his lip as I watched his eyes trail over the movements of Kookie's hands. I enjoyed the feeling of his hands on me more than I anticipated. Goosebumps were scattering around my skin and I knew he could see them but I didn't care. It was a new kind of chill that I felt, my heat beating just a little bit harder at the skin on skin contact. He finished with my back and I was just about to move when he held me still by my waist, facing away from him.

"I'm not done." He said, Namjoon's eye brows raising.

He then moved his hands to around my stomach, spreading the cream just above where my bathing suit started from the bottom, all the way to where it rested under my breasts. The same slow electric build flowing through me. He then moved to cover my arms, before stepping back.

I turned to see him smirking widely, rubbing the lotion on his hands.

"You're still not done." I commented sticking my leg out.

He bit his lip, then looked over to Namjoon before his eyes flicked up to mine. He squirted more cream in his hands before kneeling on his knees. He reached to my ankle, moving his hands and fingers in circles as he made his was up my calf, over my knee and then slowly up my thighs.

He groaned before licking his lips moving to the other side. "You are evil." He mumbled. I grinned and Namjoon laughed as he moved his hands up my leg, slowly, thoroughly. As he made it to the very top of my thigh, his fingers skimming just under the leg hole of the bathing suit I was wearing. I felt shivers go through my body making me look down at him. He was starting where his hands rested, his hands warm against my skin, panting before licking his lips and swallowing thickly.