• Boston Red Sox

I'm surprised by her normal reaction, considering how people normally react, when they see me, especially woman

I'm surprised by her normal reaction, considering how people normally react, when they see me, especially woman. Maybe she hasn't regognized me yet because my cap and sunglasses cover half of my face or she doesn't know me at all, I'm ready to find out. While following her towards the bar I can't help myself, my gaze is captured on her amazing body. The way she swings her hips while she goes makes me absolutely crazy.

And damn, that ass....

Her brown curly hair cover almost her entire back, reaching till the waistband of her pants. The tight shorts she wears lie on her curves perfectly and reveal half her butt. Her skin is slightly tanned and shimmers in the sun. I haven't been this attrected to a woman in a very long time. I catch myself thinking of the many things I'd like to do with her. How I want to bury my hands in this long hair, pulling her head back. I think of how bad I'd want to smack that ass in front of me, leaving my handprint all over it.

Pull yourself together, Chris!

„You want a beer or something else?" her soft voice brings my thoughts back to reality, while she rests her small hand on my upper arm. My body reacts to her touch right away.

„No, beers fine." I answer with a smile on my face. She smirks and turns towards the barkeeper, ordering two beers. Immediately the barkeeper returns with our drinks, putting it in front of us. She grabs her beer, holding it towards me, with the same smirk on her face as before. I take my beer and clink it with hers, not interrupting eye contact.  We take a sip from our beers while sitting down on the barstools.

„Thanks, thats very kind of you." I state.

„You're welcome. " she replies, while stroking her hair behind her shoulder to reveal her chest. My gaze immediately falls on her tits. She knows what she's doing, she wants me to look. And to be honest, the more I see of her, the more I want her, desperately. Man, this woman's gonna be the death of me. I clear my throat and take a sip from my beer. The cold liquid cools the heat a little, that built up since she bumped into me. She still hasn't showed any kind of signs, that she knows wo I am, so I decide to take a step forward. As noone is paying attention to us I take down my sunglasses and stretch my hand out to shake hers.

„How rude of me, I haven't even intruduced myself yet, I'm Chris. Chris Evans."

Taking my hand she speaks up, „Nice to meet you Chris. I'm Alison Collins. But my friends call me Ali."

Either she's badass in self-control or she really hasn't heard of me.

„Well, then I guess I'll stay with Alison, let's see what time brings." I smirk. She giggles and takes a sip from her beer. I guess I have the same effect on her, like she on me. "Do you live here?" I aks.