• I Don't Wanna Go Home ⋆

We are all sitting on top of the yacht, sipping beers while listening to Isaacs storys about the sea

We are all sitting on top of the yacht, sipping beers while listening to Isaacs storys about the sea. He's one of those persons you could listen to all day long without getting tired of them. One of the many things why my aunt fell for him.

Adam and Laura are sitting entangled on one of the deckchairs, between the ones Scott and Reggie are sitting on and Isaac, Chris and I are sitting opposite of them on the big lounge bench. After an one hour of driving along the coast, Isaac stopped the yacht a few miles away from the land, with the sight of the whole city in front of us.

It's incredible out here.

"Be right back." Chris says before kissing my palm and heading under deck.

I watch him leave and can't help but smile at this man who turned my world completely around. I know him for two days and he makes me slowly, but at the same time extremely fast, falling for him. Harder than I had ever imagined possible.

I'm totally screwed.

"Al?"

I shoot my head back to the others, and see Isaac with a questioning gaze looking in my direction.

"Hm?" I mutter, not knowing what they had talked about before my thoughts had driven off.

"I was just asking if you could get the next sixpack?" he laughs.

"Oh yeah, sure." I say before standing up to collect the empty bottles from the table in front of me and take the same way Chris did before.

I walk down the stairs into the main area and head towards the kitchen, putting the empty bottles in the sink before I pull the new sixpack out of the fridge. I turn around and notice that the bathroom door is open, so I start to wonder where Chris headed to. I put the cardboard with the beer bottles on the countertop and start looking for him.

I walk down the indoor stairs to the bedrooms and look in each of them, but no sign from him. Maybe he already got back to the others? I head back into the kitchen to grab the beers and make my way back out of the innards of the yacht, but before I walk up the stairs again, I look around the corner and see Chris leaning against the railing, watching the waves. He seems off, almost sad. I place the beers at a table and move over to him.

"Hey." I say when I lean down on the railing next to him, our arms slightly touching.

"Hey." he says as he looks up into my face with a slight smile on his lips but his eyes are gleamy and seem, in fact, sad.

"What's going on?" I ask worried.

He breathes out and looks back at the water. "I really like it here."